Super Contributor

to contact Moderators: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

[ Edited ]

Perhaps some posters aren't aware they can ask questions about board moderation privately by sending an email to the Q Team.

(Even tho this contact info has been posted many times.😉)

The addy: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

Re: to contact Moderators: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@charvalewrote:

Perhaps some posters aren't aware they can ask questions about board moderation privately by sending an email to the Q Team.

(Even tho this contact info has been posted many times.😉)

The addy: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Thank you @charvale.  I am aware of this. I thought most posters were also. Although, maybe not.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @proudlyfromNJ!

Never know when repeating it might catch eyes that didn't see it before.

The Mods are great to reply to emails, very helpful and responsive, even tho they're busy with other responsibilities.

Enjoy your nite and week!

😀

New Contributor

Ioredered a VPH Gingerbread house on 6/30/19, ive been checking the tracking number ,it was shipped from canada on 7/2/19 and arrived in ill. on 7/5/19,and as of right now i still havent gotten it.SO WHERE IS MY ORDER!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mommaklaus - QVC does not ship from Canada. If you see "ONTARIO CA" in your shipping information, that is Ontario, California. Just send an email inquiry with your order details to the address provided in this thread to get a prompt status update.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@mommaklaus wrote:

Ioredered a VPH Gingerbread house on 6/30/19, ive been checking the tracking number ,it was shipped from canada on 7/2/19 and arrived in ill. on 7/5/19,and as of right now i still havent gotten it.SO WHERE IS MY ORDER!!!!!!

@mommaklaus  I apologize for your order.  It looks like it may be lost.  Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to refund or send a replacement in a different type.  The one you ordered is no longer available.  Smiley Sad  

Melvin, Customer Care

New Contributor

I guess ill have tohave you refund my money , this is very disappointing ,your shipping department needs to be checked into.

Contributor

Re:Philip Watson M67308

[ Edited ]

HI Alice.  My order # for above is ****. It was ordered om April 9 2020

Editied to remove personal info

QVC Customer Care

Hi @chayse 

I am sorry the plants did not grow. I have issued a refund of $12.26 to your Mastercard and the futrue easy pays on the order have been cancelled.

Barb

Customer Care