Esteemed Contributor

times/indicators for live programs on Q2

This may be a question specifically for the moderators, as I searched diligently on the site and online before posting it and couldn't find any details.

Are there still specific timeframes when QVC2 always has live programming? And whether there are or aren't, could the online program guide on the website be updated to include some kind of highlighting or icon or other indicator to tell us when a program is live rather than a repeat?

(For example, when Q2 started, it was only live from 6 p.m. to midnight ET on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends, but that doesn't seem to be the only live programming nowadays.)

Thanks...

Trusted Contributor

Re: times/indicators for live programs on Q2

[ Edited ]

From the QVC 2 page:

Tune in LIVE :

Mon., Thurs. & Fri. 6pm–Midnight ET

Tues. & Wed. Noon–Midnight ET 

Sat. & Sun. 9am–3pm ET & 6pm–Midnight ET

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr - Thanks! On which "QVC 2 page" did you find this information? I did an extensive search before posting my question and never saw these details.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc,  I don't know if this is where @MezzieStarr found it, but I see it when I click on the "Watch QVC2 TV" link.   (https://www.qvc.com/content/shop-qvc2.html)

My cable provider doesn't carry QVC2, so I have to watch it online.   Below the live stream, when I scroll down I see this a little more than halfway down the page:

"Live Shows You'll Love

Tune in Mon., Thurs. & Fri. 6pm–Midnight ET, Tues. & Wed. Noon–Midnight ET, and Sat. & Sun. 9am–3pm ET & 6pm–Midnight ET"

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo - Thank you. I can't believe they buried that important piece of information underneath and in between everything else—it should be featured in that intro bit right at the top of the page! I am pretty sure I visited this page and didn't even see the sentence you and @MezzieStarr shared.

(But then again, I feel that the whole qvc.com website is extremely cluttered ever since they "updated" it a year or so ago; I have a bunch of quick links set up on my computer to pages and categories I regularly visit so I can avoid all the crazy.)

Trusted Contributor

Yep, that's where it was buried Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @loriqvc!   It's definitely buried in the odd design they adopted for the website.   I agree, the organization (or lack of) is cluttered and not intuitive or user-friendly.    So odd to see a global corporation putting their "worst food forward" with this clumsy, uninviting website.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova