Respected Contributor

Customer Care , please tell me where to board the time machine and recieve my order . My invoice says to be delivered 5/23/2022. I ordered on 5/14/2022 and it is listed as in process. The Philosophy packaged is demonstrated on many presentations , so I presume it is in stock.

I have chatted twice and am told be patient. QVC will send an e-mail when shipped. I know the company has my e-mail as I recieve several advertisements daily.

Trusted Contributor

I know it can be frustrating in this day in age when you can order something (usually Amazon) and receive it in a day or two. QVC and HSN do not ship in the same time frame. It sounds as if you already received an answer, be patient. I never order from the Q or HSN if I need something soon. In fact, most orders I place I usually forget about until I receive the email stating it has shipped. Be patient, CS cannot ship an item any faster than the warehouse. 

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay 

Send your order details in an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they'll help you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Nothing new for some of us here.  

Email Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation. 

I ordered something on May 5 that actually said in bold letters...In Stock.  Processing.  EDD May 25.  The next day it went to Advanced Order, no delivery date.  Contacted Social Team.  Was told it would be delivered in 7-10 days.  It wasn't.  

Meanwhile, the website continued to say "In Stock."

Then I saw the price was reduced by 45%, so I canceled the first order and reordered the item on May 25. EDD June 4. Still says "In Process." Do I think I will get it by June 4?  No.

I think this item is still an Advanced Order, but it doesn't say so on the website.  

Your Philosophy might not have been in stock when you ordered it.  

Honored Contributor

I've received a few orders and my account still said "In Process" for a few days after I got them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: time machine?

[ Edited ]

Traveling into the future, I see that you will be told it is the result of "China", port backlogs, the warehouse fire and/or Covid.  The crystal ball is slightly hazy, so details are in flux.

Frequent Contributor

I know how you feel!--I placed an order for a Josie Maran product on 4-13--my order was cancelled on 5-9-so I reordered. It said I was to recieve it 5-19. NO--They said it was on back order. Then processing-then back order again. I called numerous times. Hasen't been resolved yet.

Also ordered Tarte quick stick trio on 4-18--I am on waitlist---BUT the same Tarte quick trio was presented the other night! So what goes QVC?? Where's mine?

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay    It is obviously not in stock or it would have shipped.  In stock items are shipping very fast.  It's probably a delayed shipment that's running behind schedule and will arrive shortly.  You have no choice but to be patient.  Thank goodness its not an urgent emergency.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Tracking & knowing which delivery service is bringing an item in most communities to avoid 'porch pirates' is important. A bit of courtesy in updating an invoice or sending an e-mail would be appreciated. I have dealt with many companies that lately while shopping online that use this business practice. 

Of course it is not a vital emergency, but having a $50.++ purchase  gifted to a thief is something I would not care for and would most likely be stuck with paying for. Tracking is important to me and all consumers of online shopping. 

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  I'm sorry for your frustration. 

But, if/when your done w/the time machine I'd love it next; maybe you could rent it out ... just kidding but wouldn't that be a great thing.