Honored Contributor

Re: the reason for the forum sign-in issues?

I'd been coming here on a Chrome browser and thought maybe it was a browser issue (although it doesn't happen anywhere else, but there could be a glitch).  

So, yesterday, I decided to try coming here on an Edge browser (or Stupid Edge as I call it - yeah, I don't like it and even with protections it manages to spy) and I lasted a while but today it logged me out on Edge so I guess it's just entirely specific to this particular software.

Honored Contributor

They really need to fix this website or the software - whatever is making it so lame.   Today I'm having a huge problem with pages stuck in time.   It's not my internet.  It's not my computer.  It's their software/website.  It doesn't matter which browser I use, I'm having the same negative results.   I have other windows open on other sites and none of them do any of this.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I signed in earlier today, this wasn't the case, but when I signed in just a few minutes ago, I noticed that the forum sign-in page has returned the "Shop by Category" dropdown to the left side of the menu bar at the bottom edge of the fixed navigation area in the top section (where New, Trending, TSV & Deals, and Shop QVC TV remain), and then it disappears and the "SHOP" menu at the top re-appears after the sign-in process is complete.

I hope this correction will resolve all the sign-in issues! I also didn't see any of the large host/set pictures during any of my signing in today, so my fingers are tightly crossed for continued success...

Honored Contributor

Still getting logged out constantly, so I guess they're not going to fix problem.  It's been a while now for something that is probably not that complicated.   If it is the purpose to sign people out frequently, maybe they should share that with us.  If it's not, then maybe it really is time to use some software from this century.