Honored Contributor

Ordered a pair of slacks on 9-1, still in process. Called about it. CS rep knew nothing. Very discouraging.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
QVC Customer Care

@Group 5 minus 1 We checked your order and found that it is loaded on a truck ready to ship out. It will more than likely be delivered by the EDD of 9/10. Cindy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1Although I'd love to see QVC solve their shipping problems, I wouldn't have been even slightly disappointed by now if I had ordered something Sunday and then Monday was a major holiday and already in the early morning before, I assume, the warehouses are getting up to whatever speed they have, waste my e3nergy being disappointed.

Glad to see that even with Dorian interrupting roads and flights lots of places, you're likely to get your order by the EDD you were promised.

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of the problem seems to be a disconnect between the order and the shipping updates.

I ordered something yesterday from a vendor and this morning I can see the shipping detail.

They need to fix their systems.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems to me from reading thread after thread about slow shipping that wearables are the primary source of complaints.

I ordered the TSV Shark on Sunday the 1st and it is scheduled for delivery today.

Several other non-wearable items I've ordered recently have been delivered within four or five days.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

All of my clothing items are shipping in 3 days.  I can't imagine anyone considering that to be unreasonable.  The big slowdown occurs when UPS gets their hands on our packages.  It's obvious they have a very low priority and can sit for days at that distribution center in Hodgkins IL.  I wish they'd ship more via USPS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: slow shipping

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

All of my clothing items are shipping in 3 days.  I can't imagine anyone considering that to be unreasonable.  The big slowdown occurs when UPS gets their hands on our packages.  It's obvious they have a very low priority and can sit for days at that distribution center in Hodgkins IL.  I wish they'd ship more via USPS.

it has been 10 days since I placed my order and I am still waiting. I could have walked from Niagara Falls NY to the QVC warehouse picked up my tunic and been  back home quicker.  I agree that a large part of the problem is with UPS. When I had my custom quilting shop I quit using UPS after a year because they were too unreliable.