Highlighted
Honored Contributor

5-7 days? Why is it so slow?

Respected Contributor

Compared to other vendors, I don't find that slow at all.  Some take at least 10 days.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor
  1. I see what you mean. In the past, when I ordered from QVC or elsewhere for that matter, I get a notification of shipping the next day or the day after and the items arrive promptly. But, I ordered something from them recently and it's still 'in process'.  Not sure what their problem is.
Honored Contributor

Lots of complaints about the slow shipping. Will the Q address this?

Frequent Contributor
I agree 100%!! When I order from HSN ( and I'm even talking about big stuff) I get it usually within 3 days. Last night I ordered two separate things from Amazon, and I got the shipping notification today. At the Q, I have 3 pieces of clothing still waiting "in process" before shipment and it's been almost a week. When you pay so much for shipping, it should at least be equivalent to other retailers. And it really drives me crazy when they ship lightweight pieces of clothing via ground, and I have to track my packages passing my state and then coming back. When they ship with the US Postal system, I get everything within 3 days. Wish the Q would do something about their shipping process. It's not efficient at all.
Trusted Contributor

@MFTAnnie wrote:
I agree 100%!! When I order from HSN ( and I'm even talking about big stuff) I get it usually within 3 days. Last night I ordered two separate things from Amazon, and I got the shipping notification today. At the Q, I have 3 pieces of clothing still waiting "in process" before shipment and it's been almost a week. When you pay so much for shipping, it should at least be equivalent to other retailers. And it really drives me crazy when they ship lightweight pieces of clothing via ground, and I have to track my packages passing my state and then coming back. When they ship with the US Postal system, I get everything within 3 days. Wish the Q would do something about their shipping process. It's not efficient at all.

I always find comments such as these amusing as a quickglance on the HSN forums will find similar complaints from those who claim QVCships much faster than HSN.

Both retailers give estimated delivery days, and in most cases, people have the option to pay for faster shipping.  Unless one is ordering heart medication from a home shopping channel, there is nothing that must be delivered right away.