Honored Contributor

hello mods

i returned this item that i originally ordered on 4/28/18.

J353997
LINEA BY LOUIS DELL'OLIO NUGGET NECKLACE
AND EARRING SET

the item was missing the earrings so i returned it for a full refund, including my original and return shipping. if you could check on the status of this i would appreciate it. i did receive an email on 5/23/18 that stated "my return is on its way...." no credit has shown up on my qvc cc account yet.

can you please check into this for me? thank you!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

have you inquired about this issue directly with customer service.

QVC Customer Care

@sunshine45 wrote:

hello mods

i returned this item that i originally ordered on 4/28/18.

J353997
LINEA BY LOUIS DELL'OLIO NUGGET NECKLACE
AND EARRING SET

the item was missing the earrings so i returned it for a full refund, including my original and return shipping. if you could check on the status of this i would appreciate it. i did receive an email on 5/23/18 that stated "my return is on its way...." no credit has shown up on my qvc cc account yet.

can you please check into this for me? thank you!

Hi @sunshine45 thank you for your post in Customer Care forum today. I apologize that we had caused concern on this return. I do see that this return has arrived and I have issued the full refund today. Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

thank you so much for looking into this @Kim-QVC!

will check my qvc account in a few business days to make sure i see it as a credit.

have a great weekend!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein