Esteemed Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

@skatting44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If you'll notice, one of the signatures is Sharon Fatasch ( sp ? ) , so these cards are not new.

Thanks. I had no idea who the Sharon was on the card I received . 
 I remember getting a card 20 yrs ago when I first was a QVC customer . The cards used to have  an extra 20 or 30% off offer .

In all my decades of shopping with QVC, I have never once received 20 or 30% off.  Or anything off at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

Best early holiday card I got this week was not from QVV but Kohl's.  

It included $25 off $25 purchase promotional coupon, $10 "yes to you" double rewards coupon & 35% off if I opened charge.  sign me up!  I bought a quilted vest, socks, ornaments and 2 long sleeve shirts -- after promos my price $14.27🙂🙂🙂🙂

Now these are the cards I like to get in the mail!

Valued Contributor

You do realize that QVC corporate and other entities at QVC read these boards, DON'T YOU????!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am one of those shoppers who has been here forever and have never received any kind of coupon or card.  I do agree, save the postage instead of upsetting the people you overlook when sending these cards out.   Random choosing isn't really fair, it should be across the board.  But anyway, I do really well with LL Bean.  With their cc I get free shipping, free returns, I have my order within 3 days, free monogramming, private sales of 25% off or more and bonus $10.00 coupons.........HELLO??????

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 

@tropics21 wrote:

You do realize that QVC corporate and other entities at QVC read these boards, DON'T YOU????!!

I hope they do.  Seriously!  

It might not come off this way, but as I see it, we're just trying to get them to improve.  I wouldn't complain if I didn't like QVC.  

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@tropics21 

@tropics21 wrote:

I hope they do.  Seriously!  

It might not come off this way, but as I see it, we're just trying to get them to improve.  I wouldn't complain if I didn't like QVC.

Once again, I totally agree with you! Woman Wink I think that statement alone should say a lot to QVC. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

I never receive any cards or mugs or any of the other gifts others get.  I spend a lot of money at the q, wish they would give an occasional coupon like HSN does

Valued Contributor

FYI to all those who don't know what LMAO, and it was explained by a poster, I didn't make it up, it is used as tech lingo, and no I didn't originate it.  LMAO

Regular Contributor

I am tired of Q offering discounts and coupons to first time customers. I have been a good customer since the beginning and never get a thing.