Honored Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

O/T  What is LMAO?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

@kaydee50 wrote:

O/T  What is LMAO?

@kaydee50- it stand for laughing my _ss (heinie) off.  For some reason @tropics21 is doing this.

Respected Contributor

The card arrived at my house too.  I kept looking at the fine print and shaking the envelope to find the terrific special offer or coupon.  NOPE.  NEIN. NON. NO. NYET. NADA.  NOT EVEN A LOUSY COUPON. It was a waste of postage.  I was not impressed.

Honored Contributor

Didn't get a card and don't care.  Happy to get free shipping.  Ordered 2 items--returning to Dr. Denese's products after going to other brands.

Honored Contributor

I got a recipe from David.  I don't want it.  "Trash!  Here it comes!!!"!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I haven't received my Thanksgiving card yet.  So I'm assuming it's "in process" and I will get it a few days after Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

@CoffeeNut  That was funny. 😁

Valued Contributor

I responded to this same topic on Q Talk....save the postage and cost of mailing this to your customers and lower your prices and give free shipping! 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If you'll notice, one of the signatures is Sharon Fatasch ( sp ? ) , so these cards are not new.

Thanks. I had no idea who the Sharon was on the card I received . 
 I remember getting a card 20 yrs ago when I first was a QVC customer . The cards used to have  an extra 20 or 30% off offer .
Respected Contributor

@skatting44 

Those were the days, my friend!