Valued Contributor

qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

of your business that is failing and has been failing for a year which should never be!!! Poor shipping, poor returns, poor processing, selling items you know you don't have in stock, not being able to cancel an item 5 minutes after it's ordered, poor training for customer service, and the creation of a new position "president" for a lady who came from Disneyworld with a questionable expertise in marketing?  You needed someone to fix all your warehouses as well as the issues I mentioned, not to mention the same recycled cheap items year after year.  It is just not comprehensable to me and others that you could spend money on a thanksgiving card and not fix the issues that are posted on this blog for over a year. Pathetic and truly a slap in the face to me and other customers that received it.

Honored Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

If you'll notice, one of the signatures is Sharon Fatasch ( sp ? ) , so these cards are not new.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Re: qvc, stop spending money on a Thanksgiving card to customers, and spend it on all aspects ...

@tropics21 More a slap in the face to those who didn't receive one amd see the ungratefulness of those that did.

Honored Contributor

How much do you have to spend to get the old cards?😄

Trusted Contributor

When I got it, I said this will be the last year. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

We've heard you loud and clear Many Times @tropics21 . I hope QVC is listening so you can move on.

Honored Contributor

I received one but I didn't pay much attention to it.  I just looked at it for a minute and then threw it out.  

Was I supposed to keep it?  Hummm??

Honored Contributor

If it didn't include a coupon of some kind, e.g., free shipping and/or a percentage off, it was useless and a waste of money on the Q's part.  Do people really just want to get signatures from the hosts??

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch LOL a slap in the face? Seriously? I would laugh if I DID get some cheesy card from an online shopping site! I could not possibly care less.

Valued Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

of your business that is failing and has been failing for a year which should never be!!! Poor shipping, poor returns, poor processing, selling items you know you don't have in stock, not being able to cancel an item 5 minutes after it's ordered, poor training for customer service, and the creation of a new position "president" for a lady who came from Disneyworld with a questionable expertise in marketing?  You needed someone to fix all your warehouses as well as the issues I mentioned, not to mention the same recycled cheap items year after year.  It is just not comprehensable to me and others that you could spend money on a thanksgiving card and not fix the issues that are posted on this blog for over a year. Pathetic and truly a slap in the face to me and other customers that received it.

You do realize that these forums represent a very small percentage of QVC shoppers don't you?