Frequent Contributor

I have no idea how this happened.  The package I got is not my order and it has someone else's return slip and item inside the package.  However, on the outside it has my name and address and my order is showing delivered.  But I never got the item.  How do I either get a credit for the item I didn't receive or get the item sent to me if it's still in stock?

QVC Customer Care

@qshpr89 wrote:

I have no idea how this happened.  The package I got is not my order and it has someone else's return slip and item inside the package.  However, on the outside it has my name and address and my order is showing delivered.  But I never got the item.  How do I either get a credit for the item I didn't receive or get the item sent to me if it's still in stock?

@qshpr89   I am sorry that happened, please email us your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to get this resolved for you. 

Susan

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, and it has happened at least one other time in the past for me.  Luckily, the pants that I wanted (but got something else instead) were still available and I was able to get them.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead