Honored Contributor

Re: qvc jewelry guides....how can we receive them?

@Drlinda wrote:

Just typed spring jewelry guide in search bar and the catalog came right up.

@sunshine45, did you see @Drlinda post?  I just looked at the BB keys.

Honored Contributor

I was impressed that they're actually selling a Philip Stein watch.  They're known for their high quality timepieces, often having two dials for two different time zones.  I have one and like the one pictured. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

thanks everyone! Smiley Happy

i did see the online items thanks to @Drlinda, but not sure how it compares to what is in the printed catalog. would still like to receive it in the mail.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45, @Q4u, @Alice-QVC, @Drlinda, @tansy, @Kachina624

In addition to the list of products, you also can see the digital version of the actual catalog online (and download to pdf, if you want):

http://www.flippubs.com/publication/?i=400714#{"issue_id":400714,"page":0}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

great! how did you find that? did you sign up in some way?  do you also get the paper version in the  mail?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I received it the other day.  It's the first time.  It was a nice little magazine, but nothing perked my interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunshine45 wrote:

@dooBdoo

great! how did you find that? did you sign up in some way?  do you also get the paper version in the  mail?

@sunshine45,   I didn't sign up or receive the print version.   After seeing it mentioned here at some point in the past, I located it with an internet search.   However, oddly enough, now when I try a quick search I don't readily find it.   So, I'm not sure if that's my fat-fingering or if it's no longer available that way.   In looking around, though I just noticed something else:   using @Drlinda's great advice, I entered "spring jewelry guide" in the QVC.com search bar.    If I click on the words below the image of the women and above the caption "Her Favorite Names,"  I'm redirected to the online, interactive catalog.    So, for future seasons that might be the quickest way to access it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova