New Contributor

qvc.com not working on Internet Explorer

You can get to the QVC Homepage, but you can't signin to your account, add an item to your cart, and on some items, you can't get to the detail of the item.  The message that I get is a new page that comes up and says QVC.com is not available at this time.  This has been happening for a couple of weeks at least.  I can only get on the website through Firefox.

Respected Contributor

Re: qvc.com not working on Internet Explorer

@katlmn I'm using Internet Explorer, and everything is working just fine (I just now tried all those things you mentioned).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's what happening to me so I'm using Chrome. Yesterday it was doing it with other sites also. I have service with AT&T. I think they were working on something over the weekend through yesterday.

I just checked IE11 & it's working today. I thought my problem was with AT&T.

Valued Contributor

Hi @katlmn, Welcome to the QVC Community Forums! We would recommend first clearing your browsing history, including cookies, and rebooting your device. If that doesn't work we can pass this along to our Tech Team. You may also want to make sure that your browser is up to date. 

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

For two weeks when I click on an item that has choices of colors, the color will not be displayed on my I pad mini, but the different colors of an item do change when clicked on my laptop and apple 6s plus phone.  anyone have any idean what the issue is? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

For two weeks when I click on an item that has choices of colors, the color will not be displayed on my I pad mini, but the different colors of an item do change when clicked on my laptop and apple 6s plus phone.  anyone have any idean what the issue is? 

@tropics21 It's hard to say for sure, but if you are using the app I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't help, please let us know and I'll pass it along to our IT Department.

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

As Brittany's (at QVC) suggestion, to clear history including cookies and re-booting really makes a huge difference.  

New Contributor

Hi Brittany,

I have done all that and it still is not working.  It does the same thing on my computer at home and on my IPad (not using the app).  My browser at work and at home are both up to date.

Trusted Contributor

On March 5th., I posted:

If You Cannot Log In...

... Try this:

Download the Mozilla Firefox Browser.

I have been unable to log in via my Safari browser and also tried Google Chrome, but that one didn't work either.  I just contacted customer service for the 2nd. time and it was suggested that I try Firefox... and it worked!  

I'm told that QVC is having difficulty with some browsers and that corporate is aware of the problem.  IHTH.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katlmn wrote:

Hi Brittany,

I have done all that and it still is not working.  It does the same thing on my computer at home and on my IPad (not using the app).  My browser at work and at home are both up to date.

@katlmn Hm, the only other option that I can think of would be trying a different browser as @Lovethesea suggested. I believe that over the weekend we may have had an issue with one of our servers, which was creating issues for only some users, but it sounds like this has been going on for longer than that. I'll pass this along to our team in IT and hope that they can work on getting this resolved. Our apologies this has been going on so long for you. 

Brittany