QVC Customer Care

Re: qvc.com not working on Internet Explorer

Hi @Lovethesea, Our IT Department suggested using Chrome or Internet Explorer which are more compatible with the website. 

New Contributor

Firefox works, I just don't like that browser.  Hopefully, they will get it straightened out soon.

Respected Contributor

I was having the same problem for months with Safari.  Brittany passed it on to the IT team, but no luck yet, its still happenning.  I did try to use Firefox and some of the page loads, but not all of it.  You would think a company as large as this would fix a major problem like customers cant order!!!  I

Dont have this problem with any other company.

Respected Contributor

So the new browsers  they suggest dont work and clearing out cache and cookies doesnt work either...Next?

Honored Contributor

The only website that gives me the flux is QVC.  I usually receive an IE error that says IE has a problem with this page, we need to close it and look for a solution.  It basically refreshes the page.  Come to think of it, it happens in the forum area only.  Right now, I don't have access to my order status.  They may be updating that information I don't know.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Brittany, 

i am am not using my Qvc app, so could I plz contact the It dept?

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Lovethesea, Our IT Department suggested using Chrome or Internet Explorer which are more compatible with the website. 

Hi, Alice-QVC,  Thank you and your IT Department for your suggestions.  This is what appears when I attempt to log in on Chrome:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.qvc.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
This is what appears when I attempt to log in on Safari:
QVC Certificate.tiff
I haven't used Internet Explorer in 30 yrs. due to various  problems.  I am finding that Firefox works fine, however.  IHTH.

Valued Contributor

I can't get my order status, either.  I am using Google Chrome.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The issue has NOTHING to do with the customers computer, it has everything to do with an IT department that has more than it's share of problems!  Quit trying to blame the customer for your problems QVC!  The hosts have even had to mention on air problems with your site the last few days.   

Valued Contributor

I agree and agree with the post that with the size of this company and the amount of money they make you would think their computer department would be more capable, it's archiac.  Probably with multi millionaire companies like this, they get cheap on certain things.  I understand problems arise, but qvc it department is beyond ridiculous. I can't click on different colors of an item on my IPAD mini but it is fine with my laptop and IPHone, I emailed "brittany" and asked her to contact IT, but no word.  shame on them

I am about done with qvc, I can find the same things in the store, try them on, and buy them or return them with no shipping fees.  the sizes are more consistent.  they lost me as a customer, a big time customer