Trusted Contributor

"Your Question Has Been Answered!" emails from QVC

In these emails there's a "View Your Answer" link.  Every time I click on that link, it takes me to "Oops!  That page can't be found."  My main problem is that I usually can't remember what the item is I asked about, so I have no idea where to go to see the answer.  

Super Contributor

Re: "Your Question Has Been Answered!" emails from QVC

Same thing happens to me.

At first I was getting an email stating that my question has been answered.  
Well, the email never had any more information than that,  No item number or a description how am I suppose to remember which item it is.  So I replied to QVC.

Now I am getting the OOPs message.  I called Qvc and the guy didn't know what to do about it.

QVC is not what it use to be in more ways than one.

Trusted Contributor

@Catastrophe  It sounds like we're getting the same email from QVC.  There should be a link included in those emails to take you to your question.  The last question I asked was days ago and I think it was about an Anybody item. 

Super Contributor

Same thing happens to me.....no information on what item it...so I'm unable to research for myself.....so annoying...it been happening for quite awhile....I guess no plans to fix the problem....why not......at least ....include the item number.....oh well....another internet issue not being addressed....