Respected Contributor

"You're order has been delayed" email

[ Edited ]

Got two vague emails today on two orders that I placed eight days ago.  Nothing about why they've been delayed or for how long.  
So unprofessional.  

I have the TSV Christmas tree in my cart today - I'm reconsidering.  You just can't depend on the Q anymore.  Especially for anything Christmas related apparently.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "You're order has been delayed" email

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

Got two vague emails today on two orders that I placed eight days ago.  Nothing about why they've been delayed or for how long.  
So unprofessional.  

I have the TSV Christmas tree in my cart today - I'm reconsidering.  You just can't depend on the Q anymore.  Especially for anything Christmas related apparently.

Hi @FranandZoe   I received two of those emails for one order I placed on October 23rd.  I received one on October 29th and one on November 2nd.  No explanation as to what is causing the delay or when it is expected to ship.  BTW, the item I ordered has been "in stock" since before I placed the order.   I emailed the QVC Social Team.  The response stated that I should receive my order on November 9th.  I agree we can't depend on QVC.  I probably will not do any of my Christmas Shopping here.  

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh at least you received an email . . . I ordered face masks on the first free s/h day QVC offered over a month ago and they just completely dropped off the map (to be honest I had forgotten about them.  I was checking the status of another item when I ran into them!).  After many bouncing in and out of process they are finally on the road to my house . . . sigh.

Honored Contributor

I think it's bad form not to offer an explanation for the delay.  It doesn't help matters but is courteous..

I hope they don't charge your credit card until it actually ships.

Respected Contributor

And of course can't cancel either.

Thanks everyone.  

Trusted Contributor

I actually had already received my order when I got one of those valuable communiques.   Man Frustrated