Honored Contributor

Re: "You Are Banned" Constantly!!!

@Bri369 wrote:

I don't even understand the issue.  If you are banned, you can't get into the forums even if you "reboot."  Sounds like the problem is on the OP's end, not QVC's.  

Exactly, her post makes no sense.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have had some occasional problems signing in.  But it has happened at a time when some others are having issues too and has not been an issue lately.

Knock on wood it will stay okay for me!

I use an IPad with Safari.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ECBG 

Why would you have to perform a reboot to access the QVC forums.  Rebooting is restarting your computer.  I don't understand why you would need to do this just to access the QVC forums.

@SurferWife 

It was suggested, I did it, it worked!  I'm amazed as well!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  

I have this same problem when trying to sign in sometimes from my phone or Ipad when I am on cellular data.  It will say that I've been banned (when I have not.)  Sometimes I can access the forum, other times I get the banned message. 

After some research online, I finally figured out that it is some random IP or something that AT&T is using.  If I try to access the forum when AT&T is using that particular IP address(?) I will get the banned message.  If I then power off the Ipad and restart it, it will often work because I guess they logged me in using another number.