Honored Contributor

Re: "You Are Banned" Constantly!!!

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Sorry, I can't relate. The only banning I've had is when I went too far and told someone off when they were saying unkind things about a host. 

@Sweet Kitties    @ECBG  has not been banned, she just feel frustrated because she's having trouble signing in.  She feels excluded.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Judging from what you fonted, it's either one and/or all of the following errors.....

Human

Computer or mobile device

ISP

Browser

iOS if you're using a mobile device

OS if you're using a computer

It's not QVC

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Maybe borrow a friend's laptop, phone or tablet- try logging in with someone else's device. Might be that you will discover the problem is on your end. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG a new ipad may be good for you, you can take pictures with it like your phone.  Maybe check them out cyber monday, they should have sales going on,

The only time I reboot my iphone is when i upgrade the operating system,

I do need to log in the forums at least once a day, but this is not a big deal,  I think this is a safari browser - qvc system issue.  No difficulties logging in.

Esteemed Contributor

My hubby had something similar with his Samsung S-10 phone. He couldn't get into Facebook and his voicemail box kept teling people it was full when it was not. No cleaning up the phone helped at all and he went to Verizon, who gave him another phone since he had insurance on it.

Respected Contributor

Can't remember the last time I had to reboot my iPad which is about 3-4 years old.  I use Safari and have no problems accessing the forum.

If you are using an old router, that may be part of the problem.  They do need to be replaced after a number of years as they become obsolete with ongoing technology advances.  ( accessing the internet was my problem and took over an hour working with Apple tech )

These problems can really be frustrating and ruin your day or your night !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

It is ridiculous the number of times I have to reboot to get into the forums!!!

This has gone on too long.  Q needs some IT techs that know the ropes!

It sounds like it's your tablet or computer. I've never had to reboot. Try clearing your cookies, history and cache. It may or may not work but it should be done on a regular basis.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont believe its QVC forums, I think you have a  computer or some other tech problem.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I don't even understand the issue.  If you are banned, you can't get into the forums even if you "reboot."  Sounds like the problem is on the OP's end, not QVC's.  

Respected Contributor

I've never had that problem.