Valued Contributor

"WE'RE SORRY" WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE LOADING THE ITEMS FROM THIS SHOW PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER ....

OR VIEW ANOTHER SHOWS ITEMS???????????? Really QVC.  This was posted on the live broadcast yesterday at 1:00 a.m for the Laura Gellar show before you went to laughable taped shows.  Why can't qvc customers view items that were presented on a live show on the internet?  Have you tried to cut costs by stopping this also?  WHO RUNS QVC.  CUSTOMERS CAN'T EVEN VIEW ITEMS FROM A LIVE BROADCAST IF THEY WANTED TO ORDER, IT SEEMS YOU WANT TO FAIL!!!! THIS DID NOT ONLY HAPPEN WITH THE LG SHOWS BUT ALL OTHER SHOWS SINCE YOU STARTED THIS LUDICROUS PILOT PROGRAM.  

Valued Contributor

Re: "WE'RE SORRY" WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE LOADING THE ITEMS FROM THIS SHOW PLEASE CHECK BACK

[ Edited ]

Sometimes change, just for change sake, is not a good idea. QVC has now become an example of the old phrase "throwing the baby out with the bath water". Too many of the things that made QVC a great company have sadly fallen by the wayside. Slow shipping, repetitive overnight programming, lack of innovative products being presented, and manner of presentation (that has really changed dramatically, and not for the better). QVC, you are fast losing your customer base, and sadly, you don't seem to be paying attention to the warning signs. 😔 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "WE'RE SORRY" WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE LOADING THE ITEMS FROM THIS SHOW PLEASE CHECK BACK

q

They are also sorry about the slow shipping (banner still at the top of page)

Sorry about bad quality or defective product

Sorry about getting rid of great hosts

Sorry about same old programming

Q is getting to be plain old sorry

Valued Contributor

Too much change, too quickly, has seemed to create a chaotic atmosphere for QVC viewers. A website that often does not function well will eventually, if not already, have an effect on QVC's bottom line. Items that will not transfer to the QVC cart, items showing "in stock", when, in truthfulness, are sold out. Videos that malfunction or do not work at all, are problems that I hope the IT department and the "powers that be" at QVC are addressing. People traditionally like consistency.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC...you are a shopping channel not a multi national conglomerate.  I'm not sure what is bogging this channel, website etc down.   Do one thing and do it best!

Valued Contributor

great response post, yes they are sorry for everything!  Words are cheap as they say, and in QVC'S world, it's easier to say "We're sorry" rather than fixing it. 

Valued Contributor

What also is so unbelievable to me, QVC is losing money if they don't broadcast the live shoes, like Laura Gellar?  There is an old saying, you can't fix stupid

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don´t have anything to worry about, What can I say?

I don´t watch the shows so I can´t complain. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just reading about all the aggravation that the Customers are going through, keeps me from being aggravated.

Super Contributor

Over the past 15 to 20 years this entire country has changed. Actually, it began during the 60's. Today almost everything that we buy is made in China and if China cannot under bid the job it will go to India or some other country where the workers have zero say about their wages and working conditions. At least 90% of what is sold in department stores and online sales is made in China. There is NO quality contorl and has not been for a couple of decades.

We have all seen the reviews, everywhere! Some product is ok while half the people get defective products. Who is checking? No one! Do they pull the product because half the folks are getting defective stuff? NO! Products are made on the other side of the world for a reason and that is because they have CHEAP labor, no problem with workers complaints, and no problems with enviornmental regulations! China and India are now the top two most polluted countries in the world but you will never hear about that on mainstream media.