Respected Contributor

Well, I'm currently a bit frustrated, too. I have three items still in "preparing your order" status after eight days. They are all from VPH and are not new items. A Jai ring ordered on the same day finally shows as shipped after seven days. Surprising and disappointing as my recent previous orders were processed in a fair amount of time. I've looked back and all but one have shipped out in two to three days...most of them in two. In fact, several other Jai purchases shipped quickly. SO, something is going on...and it's not good!!!

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

QVC please step up your game !   5 days to prepare an order ??  Then the inevitable 2-3 days to ship the item?   Amazon can get deliveries out in 2 days.  Very disappointed with QVC and I feel they do this because a large percentage of their customer base is senior citizens.  Seniors are constantly disrespected in this country.

First off you continue to complain about how QVC preparing and shipping time lengths are yet YOU (power in your hands) choose to use it.  Comparison shopping, which you seem to be aware of, are different.  You comment about senior citizens is plain ridiculous and absurd.  Stop whining about things you already know and take your business elsewhere that will satisfy you.

Respected Contributor

Update:  I received an emal from customer service today alerting me to a shipping delay. "We are working hard to ensure that you receive your purchase as soon as possible. Your order should be delivered by Tuesday, July 12"

An order placed JUNE 28 will arrive 14 days later on July 12.  I am LIVID.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 6 days ago and still preparing status.

Since then, I ordered from BBW, Amazon, HSN and everything has been delivered. 

What is it with QVC?  I don't order much from them anymore, but only what I really really want, not need.  So the slow delivery fine, but just don't understand it or preparing so long.

Valued Contributor

I've got the same proble,m....iot has been  well over a week and they are still preparing myorder.  RUBBISH!  And then another 9 days for shipping!  N oost everything I can get at QVC IU can get from Amazon and if you belong to Prime no shipping costs.  I am find IT products an Amazon anbd get the product in 1 day!!!!!!!!!  Keep it up QVC because at  this rate.....you are not going  to have any customers....your products are way too expensive  because you have to pay  the half million dollar4s for your hostsa.  Just a matter of time..............

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, same issue here.  I get that everyone is experiencing delays, but after a while it's frustrating.  My order is now expected after 7/25.   I'm going to be out of town for a few days that week and really don't want a large box sitting at my door.  Tried to cancel but can't..  They had specifically said it was ready to ship sooner, so I had caved and made the purchase.  I've learned my lesson... LOL

Contributor

I ordered an in stock Kim Gravel swimsuit. It took 21 days to receive it. QVC needs to figure this out.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a week ago and it still is in "preparing your order."  It is now 7-20-22 and it's supposed to arrive by 7-21-22.  I don't see how that's possible.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

I've got the same proble,m....iot has been  well over a week and they are still preparing myorder.  RUBBISH!  And then another 9 days for shipping!  N oost everything I can get at QVC IU can get from Amazon and if you belong to Prime no shipping costs.  I am find IT products an Amazon anbd get the product in 1 day!!!!!!!!!  Keep it up QVC because at  this rate.....you are not going  to have any customers....your products are way too expensive  because you have to pay  the half million dollar4s for your hostsa.  Just a matter of time..............

@grooms    I've never, ever gotten an Amazon order in one day.  The minimum is 3 days and often longer.  I recent ordered 2 very ordinary otc drugstore items that won't ship until August.  QVC isn't the only place having issues.  I just waited a month to get an iPad from the Apple Store.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
And many seniors on these threads are snarky know-it-alls, very negative, depressed, & unhappy people. Glad they aren’t in my neighborhood, so to speak!