Respected Contributor

QVC please step up your game !   5 days to prepare an order ??  Then the inevitable 2-3 days to ship the item?   Amazon can get deliveries out in 2 days.  Very disappointed with QVC and I feel they do this because a large percentage of their customer base is senior citizens.  Seniors are constantly disrespected in this country.

Respected Contributor

huh?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: "Preparing your order"

[ Edited ]

@Reever    You've read this board often and long enough to know that if an order hasn't shipped in 5 days, its probably not yet in the warehouse.  I ordered 6 clearance items last Monday and received them Friday, even here off the beaten track in NM.  They were old merchandise, readily available so they were shipped fast.

That stuff about seniors is pure BS.  QVC doesn't know or care how old we are.  Do you seriously think youngsters get their orders faster?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  My point about seniors is valid. If the QVC customer base was in their 20s and 30s then QVC would have to compete against Amazon.  QVC knows seniors are more patient than  the younger generation.  The younger ones want everything quick. They have no attention span and will not wait 1 week plus for an order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever    Nonsense.  Many seniors are the most crotchety, grouchy, demanding customers on the books.

I've heard many possible reasons for slow shipping but yours takes the cake.

Super Contributor

Maybe the fault isn't on QVC. I've noticed that my orders recently are coming from all over the country. It could be the manufactuers' warehouses? 

Honored Contributor

@reviewer from sc    Its could be vendor shipping if it's a non-clothing item.  QVC has 5 or 6 big warehouses around the country from which they ship.  I get most of mine from Ontario, Ca.

Super Contributor

@Reever  5 days is nothing! I'm currently waiting on an item I ordered on June 6th. It was not back ordered, not advance, not waitlisted. It was a newly listed item & it has had reviews for weeks.

Another item I ordered on May 13th also not back ordered, not advance, not waitlisted, didn't ship until June 17th. That was a TSV item that I ordered 3 days before it was presented. There were 50+ reviews when mine was finaly shipped.

5 days???

Trusted Contributor

The Consumer has the power!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reever......   You are so out of touch with reality.  If you had it your way we all would be dressed like the 1950s, have no cell phones, only American cars with no technology, nothing made in China, only wax candles made in USA, no Keurigs, only a Mr Coffee maker, no fakes plants inside the house and 24/7 Dan Hughes and David Venable on QVC.