Honored Contributor

"Just Bagels" on Backorder AGAIN?

[ Edited ]

I have two different A/D orders for Just Bagels and they really seem to have a problem fulfilling them on the scheduled shipment dates.

I've just looked and the order I have that should've shipped this week now says "backorder".  Same thing happened with my other A/D.  That one initially was delayed three weeks.

I noticed that this seems to happen every time they offer a new selection.  Yesterday they had a OTO and I ordered that, even though it's higher in price than my two A/D items.

If they can't cope with shipping out orders to existing customers, they really shouldn't be offering even more.

QVC, you need to look into this with Just Bagels.  I know others have posted about this same problem.  A/D orders should be sent out on time, with very few exceptions.

Valued Contributor

Re: "Just Bagels" on Backorder AGAIN?

I noticed that too.  I have two different auto ship bagel orders that are always on back order because whenever they're due, QVC offers a new deal on them around the same time and the auto ship orders go to the back of the line. Then when they do arrive sometimes the deliveries are too close together and I run out of room in the freezer.  :smileyfrustrated:  Does this happen with other food products too, I wonder, or just the bagles?  

Honored Contributor

@Melzie - So far for me it's only happened with Just Bagels, although I don't order much food from QVC now.

I love these bagels and I can't get anything like them where I am, so I put up with it, but it would be nice if they could get this issue resolved.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Melzie - So far for me it's only happened with Just Bagels, although I don't order much food from QVC now.

I love these bagels and I can't get anything like them where I am, so I put up with it, but it would be nice if they could get this issue resolved.

I just looked at my order and now it says "in process."  That's a good thing.  It's the only food item I order because they are good and not much more than I would pay in a coffeeshop when they have special prices so it makes it more affordable than a lot of the other food items. 

Honored Contributor

@Melzie - I just checked mine and it now says "In process", but I had that before and it still took a couple of weeks for them to ship.

Fingers crossed we both get our bagels before then!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happened to me as well.  Backordered with no guess if it'll ever be delivered -- and mine was on auto-delivery.   But get this -- my auto delivery was about $6 less than the price they are selling the same item today!  So is that why all these orders get on backorder or go unfullfilled completely?  It does beg the question.  

This is the third time; twice with Just Bagels, and once with Heartland Chicken.  

Extremely frustrating that they keep selling them for immediate delivery, and two days later they are on backorder.  

Valued Contributor

These bagels are good but not that good for the frustration with shipping and back orders.  I h ave been afected also but I am though with them.....don't need this unnecessary stress......Panera also makes wonerful bagels!

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Melzie - I just checked mine and it now says "In process", but I had that before and it still took a couple of weeks for them to ship.

Fingers crossed we both get our bagels before then!

Ha!  I just got two orders of bagles delivered.  My auto ship and what I ordered a couple of weeks ago.  I now have 48 bagles!  I'm glad I skipped the other auto ship I had or I'd be swimming in bagles and have to open a bagle stand on the corner. :smileyvery-happy:   As it is, I don't know how I'm going to fit all of them in the freezer so it looks like a forced rearranging is in order.  :-)  

Honored Contributor

@Melzie - I also got my two orders just a few days apart.  Luckily I have enough freezer space.

You'll have to start having bagels for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  Smiley Very Happy

Did you by any chance order the new apple-cinnamon crumb ones?  I did and I tried one, when they arrived.  I like them and they weren't offered on A/D, so I placed two orders:  one for now and the other to ship in November.

By then I'll have eaten these, so will have space for them!

Honored Contributor

I'm happy for those that received their orders!

I cancelled my auto-delivery, and the two separate orders.  Too many "back order" delays, and I do not have room for double orders in my refrigerator.  It irks me when the QVC email says they don't know when or if my order will arrive.  Yet that very same day they keep selling more bagels, and at higher prices than my order.