Respected Contributor

"In Pocess" 12 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone from Cstomer Care look into this for me?  I have called several times as my order which was placed on 4/27 is still "In Process"  I ask to speak to a Supervisor and they always tell me none are available.  The reps I have gotten lately have no clue, say there are shipping delays (no kidding!) and kind of meets me with dead silence on the phone.  I did get one CS rep who had some compassion for my aggravation and gave me a $10.00 customer credit, which I do appreciate, but I want my merchandise.  I would order again, but it was a "one day only" price and the cost of the Isaac tops went up $10.00 each (I ordered 3) and one of the colors are sold out.  What is going on?  I am just getting so frustrated and tired and nothing seems to be improving over the last several months.

Honored Contributor

Re: "In Pocess" 12 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lovesallanimals 

I would like to add that processing returns is not any better than processing orders lately.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Same here. April 26th my 2 orders said processing. I have called 3 times to just cancel and they won’t let me. After speaking to customer service a few minutes ago and learning nothing he said it won’t cost me anything to ship back whenever I get it, I thought it was free return anyway. I told him this is horrific for a business. They have completely lost my trust. I am calling the better business bureau this morning. 

Contributor

My order was placed 4/26 and as of this morning I am still "in process".  Called customer service 5/8  and was told my order would ship by end of day.  Well it is 5/9 and it is still "in process".  Very frustrating.

Respected Contributor

Don'T call. Send an email to social.team@qvc.com. Give them your order # and date of order and ask them for help. 

Honored Contributor

@piggysue wrote:

Same here. April 26th my 2 orders said processing. I have called 3 times to just cancel and they won’t let me. After speaking to customer service a few minutes ago and learning nothing he said it won’t cost me anything to ship back whenever I get it, I thought it was free return anyway. I told him this is horrific for a business. They have completely lost my trust. I am calling the better business bureau this morning. 

@piggysue 

Returns aren't free, you have to pay to return on your own or use their return label which normally has a fee (usually $6.95), CS probably meant that you could return these orders using their return label and not be charged that fee for your inconvenience.

But you have to watch your refund amount to be sure that the fee is not charged anyway, which has happened to many shoppers in spite of being told we would not be charged.

THEN, we have the pleasure of waiting for weeks after our return is received by QVC, for it to be 'processed' to actually receive our refund.

It's become a sad state of affairs with QVC shopping these days, IMO and I've shopped here for over 24 years.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

ugh ,  after 12 days customer should be able to cancel if the store/site can't ship

wonder if calling your CC company would do any good

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear   Calling the CC company won't help unless you have already been charged, which should only happen at the time the item is shipped.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Don'T call. Send an email to social.team@qvc.com. Give them your order # and date of order and ask them for help. 

@50Mickey As nice as the social.team@qvc.com are, they are a Customer Service forwarding service and have no power to get anything changed. They are good people with no power to address major corporate problems. My sympathies are with them believe me, because corporate are deaf to their own people. These are corporate issues which QVC corporate continues to ignore and be silent on. You ever notice how QVC corporate never addresses the public by making major public announcements or addressing known problems in a constructive, transparent way. No, they continue to be silent, letting customers get to the boiling point, so fed up they no longer have any pleasure shopping at QVC.  Then one day they decide that it’s no longer worth it to shop at the once customer focused shopping channel & website. I’m one of those people. If Martha Stewart had a complete line on her own website or another website I’d be finished here. QVC Corporate is letting down it’s employees and customers by not addressing major issues head-on. I want to shop again at stores that address customer issues in the hopes of making their customers happy. I grew up with those kind of stores and they still exist albeit few and far between. QVC needs to address one to two week processing times. It’s a joke!  Shipping is another issue unto itself, but if it takes a company a week or two to even get the product to the shipper you are incompetent and wasting the my time. We are not still in the 80’s QVC! Heck, back in the 80’s I could order out of my Spiegel Catalog and get things quicker. Very sad! I know this post will attract the wrath of those that keep saying “don’t say anything bad about about QVC”, blah blah, blah, but I’m discussing facts not emotions here. I’ve pretty much stocked up on my Martha Stewart clothing now, so get it together QVC or HASTA LA VISTA!

Honored Contributor

That is ridiculous.  I've not really had issues that are that bad.  So far I have been lucky with both returns and orders.

I placed 3 orders over the last 6 days or so.  One shipped out within 2 days, one shipped out within 4 days and the one that I placed on 5/4 is Still Processing.  

I also dropped a return in the mail on Sunday and received an e-mail Monday that my return was on the way to QVC.