Honored Contributor

Re: "Guaranteed" Holiday Delivery

I am extremely disappointed that I didn't get my guaranteed delivery.  It was shipped 12/21 and the tracking is stuck showing it being shipped from SC.  There has not been any movement with the tracking since.  I am hoping QVC has a way of tracking it.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered a bracelet that is suppose to be delivered today.  The tracking stops Dec 21st so I don't know if I am getting it today.

Hi @Pecky 

I am sorry that your bracelet did not arrive before Christmas. I see that is was scanned into New Stanton, PA today and the scheduled delivery date is 12/27. I have refunded the s/h charge back to your original pay method. 

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC - You are on fire today! Thanks so much for all you're doing to help everyone. Hope you have a great day...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered a bracelet that is suppose to be delivered today.  The tracking stops Dec 21st so I don't know if I am getting it today.

Hi @Pecky 

I am sorry that your bracelet did not arrive before Christmas. I see that is was scanned into New Stanton, PA today and the scheduled delivery date is 12/27. I have refunded the s/h charge back to your original pay method. 

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVCThank you so much!  I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I just saw this.  I really appreciate you doing this for me.