Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

"Faster returns" not working

I've been trying to do an "it's faster when you start here" return at the top of the homepage.  When I click on that, I see "quick access", but it is not so quick. In fact, I have not been able to use this feature at all.  After I click on "quick access", all I get are the 3 fading dots and it never takes me to the returns page. I've tried different browsers but nothing works.  Any suggestions?

Frequent Contributor

Re: "Faster returns" not working

It is not a form to complete.  I believe it directs you to send an email to qvceasyreturns@qvc.com.   Include order information.  I have used it several times and works well with quick refund.  D25C5476-8B00-46AD-A72C-05516CB281EB.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@thebirdwatcher@QVC101 is correct.  It doesn't take you to a form. Use the email address given and send them the details - order number, item number, etc. and tell them what you want to do, return or exchange. If you want to exchange, provide all the details as well - size and color.  Print out your mailing label and send the item back.  Once they review your email they will contact you by email (usually a few days) to let you know the status. Refunds are pretty quick, before they receive the package from you, which you will see on your credit card statement.  Once QVC actually received the original item back from you, you will receive another email but the return amount will say $0.00 since it had already been paid.  If it's an exchange, they will tell you the replacement is on the way.

This new easy return system is working very well for me. 

Super Contributor

Keep in mind that the easy returns (debatable) department are now advising that they are behind 5-7 days.

Valued Contributor

They sure are not working and QVC has the use of our money  until they decide to process sreturns.....dishonest business practices.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for your replies! The site didn't direct me to "What is the easy returns program " and I wasn't directed to the returns email address, either. So I will just try using that email for my next return. This is very helpful as my past returns with the Q label take on average 3 weeks to get there. Thanks again!
Super Contributor

Curious, what makes this a faster return process (why would use it)? If you have a return printed label in your pkg, you just repkg and and affix label to outside and take to your USPS.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

Curious, what makes this a faster return process (why would use it)? If you have a return printed label in your pkg, you just repkg and and affix label to outside and take to your USPS.  Thanks!

@Reilley it is faster because you are not waiting for QVC to receive your return to process your refund or exchange. Once you send the email and an agent responds they will process your refund or exchange right away. You are then instructed to return your merchandise as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have used this way and never had any issues.  I sent a request yesterday for a return due to the shoe was so narrow couldn't get it on.  I received an email stating I haven't been billed for it yet and to resubmit 3-4 days.  I checked my cc and I was billed for it so this makes no sense.

Occasional Contributor

@Reilley I'm aware of putting the printed label on the package; I used to use the Q return label a lot.  The problem was, it took an average of 3 weeks for them to receive the package. Thus my original question here, as I wanted to try "faster returns".