Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,771
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

@Tangocash wrote:

@lmtep wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Best to call Customer Svce or email them.


I'll never understand why people that want an immediate answer can't pick up a phone and call.


I feel the same way. So many posters here look to us for their answers. Just call or write an email directly to the source!!


That's because some people on these blogs think they do know all the answers. If someone on here can help, why not?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,035
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: "Attempting to cancel"?

[ Edited ]

 

 

@luvmybeetle 

 

that is why I think that is a lousy trick by QVC in order to keep our money!!!

 

An honest company immediately  cancels an item that has not shipped at the customers request...imo

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,771
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

@MalteseMomma wrote:

 

 

@luvmybeetle 

 

that is why I think that is a lousy trick by QVC in order to keep our money!!!

 

An honest company immediately  cancels an item that has not shipped at the customers request...imo

 

 


I do too.  When I've called to cancel they always told me it's coming from the vendor so they can't do anything.  That's baloney to me because all they have to do is inform the vendor.

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Tangocash wrote:

@lmtep wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Best to call Customer Svce or email them.


I'll never understand why people that want an immediate answer can't pick up a phone and call.


I feel the same way. So many posters here look to us for their answers. Just call or write an email directly to the source!!


That's because some people on these blogs think they do know all the answers. If someone on here can help, why not?


My particular case - I simply wondered if someone had a similar experience and could perhaps offer their time frame...since my answers from Q reps were not very helpful.

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

@MalteseMomma wrote:

 

 

@luvmybeetle 

 

that is why I think that is a lousy trick by QVC in order to keep our money!!!

 

An honest company immediately  cancels an item that has not shipped at the customers request...imo

 

 


Seriously! It's the information age! The push of a button, right? 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,166
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@jbach 


@jbach wrote:

I did, call and email, both said I had to wait until "attempt was completed"...? Seems an easy thing that shouldn't take days!


Same think happen to me today.  Philosophy has free shipping and I just ordered the dry shampoo yesterday, charged shipping.

  Called CS and she said only free shipping for the TSV.  No, look at all the items and  it says free shipping online. 

Because it was in processing she couldn't reverse the shipping charge, so she ordered the item again and canceled the first one.  Now that one says, ATTEMPING TO CANCEL. 

I don't need or want to be charged for both.  QVC is so backward in anything they do.  From long in process times, to shipping, to finally getting an item.  HSN quicker on everything, including being able to cancel within 12hours and less than a week for refunds.  Instead of complaining, I will stop buying from QVC.

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: "Attempting to cancel"?

[ Edited ]


 


@qvcaddition wrote:

@jbach 


@jbach wrote:

I did, call and email, both said I had to wait until "attempt was completed"...? Seems an easy thing that shouldn't take days!


Same think happen to me today.  Philosophy has free shipping and I just ordered the dry shampoo yesterday, charged shipping.

  Called CS and she said only free shipping for the TSV.  No, look at all the items and  it says free shipping online. 

Because it was in processing she couldn't reverse the shipping charge, so she ordered the item again and canceled the first one.  Now that one says, ATTEMPING TO CANCEL. 

I don't need or want to be charged for both.  QVC is so backward in anything they do.  From long in process times, to shipping, to finally getting an item.  HSN quicker on everything, including being able to cancel within 12hours and less than a week for refunds.  Instead of complaining, I will stop buying from QVC.


And who needs all that hassle?! I've been a Qcard customer for a LONG time and things have definitely changed for the worse, I'm sorry to say. Glitches, delays, etc.!

IDK what's going on but somebody in the big office better figure it out - and FAST!!

 

Oh, and my order is STILL in "attempting to cancel" limbo!! Guess I'll check back again tomorrow because I've really got nothing better to do!!!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 968
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

I have been shopping at QVC for as long as they have been in business and the decline has been noticed in the last few orders I placed.  I am right now at the point were it is no longer fun shopping there at all.  You NEVER know when you place an order if you are going to get it or not; like playing Russian Roulette.

 

Last night I placed three orders with Ebay and this morning I already had the tracking numbers on all the orders.  Same way with Amazon, Chewy, Walmart, Northface, Michael Kors, Macy's and countless other websites.  But the sad thing is no one at QVC seems to care to take an initiative to fix the problem.  

 

For me I do not plan on buying anything else from this company as I have reached the end of my rope.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,166
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@jbach 


@jbach wrote:


 


@qvcaddition wrote:

@jbach 


@jbach wrote:

I did, call and email, both said I had to wait until "attempt was completed"...? Seems an easy thing that shouldn't take days!


Same think happen to me today.  Philosophy has free shipping and I just ordered the dry shampoo yesterday, charged shipping.

  Called CS and she said only free shipping for the TSV.  No, look at all the items and  it says free shipping online. 

Because it was in processing she couldn't reverse the shipping charge, so she ordered the item again and canceled the first one.  Now that one says, ATTEMPING TO CANCEL. 

I don't need or want to be charged for both.  QVC is so backward in anything they do.  From long in process times, to shipping, to finally getting an item.  HSN quicker on everything, including being able to cancel within 12hours and less than a week for refunds.  Instead of complaining, I will stop buying from QVC.


And who needs all that hassle?! I've been a Qcard customer for a LONG time and things have definitely changed for the worse, I'm sorry to say. Glitches, delays, etc.!

IDK what's going on but somebody in the big office better figure it out - and FAST!!

 

Oh, and my order is STILL in "attempting to cancel" limbo!! Guess I'll check back again tomorrow because I've really got nothing better to do!!!


Same with me.  It didn't get canceled, it shipped.  Have been on the phone for quite awhile, got a pkg. from Quacker pants that had been wore.  Doesn't show up in tracking from 5 days ago.  My Postal carrier, scaned it right in front of me and QVC has no record of it. No more QVC They are horrible and the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.  Now I have to return the second item CS ordered.  Also have to wait 12 days on the pants and call again for refund.  They are suppose to be insured for things like this.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

@crawford5153 wrote:

I have been shopping at QVC for as long as they have been in business and the decline has been noticed in the last few orders I placed.  I am right now at the point were it is no longer fun shopping there at all.  You NEVER know when you place an order if you are going to get it or not; like playing Russian Roulette.

 

Last night I placed three orders with Ebay and this morning I already had the tracking numbers on all the orders.  Same way with Amazon, Chewy, Walmart, Northface, Michael Kors, Macy's and countless other websites.  But the sad thing is no one at QVC seems to care to take an initiative to fix the problem.  

 

For me I do not plan on buying anything else from this company as I have reached the end of my rope.


I hear ya and couldn't agree more! If execs at other companies can figure it out why not Q?! Priorities, I guess? Frustration vs. Fun...I know what I prefer!!

 

It really is a shame.....