Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@jbach 

@jbach wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@jbach 

@jbach wrote:

I did, call and email, both said I had to wait until "attempt was completed"...? Seems an easy thing that shouldn't take days!

Same think happen to me today.  Philosophy has free shipping and I just ordered the dry shampoo yesterday, charged shipping.

Called CS and she said only free shipping for the TSV.  No, look at all the items and  it says free shipping online. 

Because it was in processing she couldn't reverse the shipping charge, so she ordered the item again and canceled the first one.  Now that one says, ATTEMPING TO CANCEL. 

I don't need or want to be charged for both.  QVC is so backward in anything they do.  From long in process times, to shipping, to finally getting an item.  HSN quicker on everything, including being able to cancel within 12hours and less than a week for refunds.  Instead of complaining, I will stop buying from QVC.

And who needs all that hassle?! I've been a Qcard customer for a LONG time and things have definitely changed for the worse, I'm sorry to say. Glitches, delays, etc.!

IDK what's going on but somebody in the big office better figure it out - and FAST!!

Oh, and my order is STILL in "attempting to cancel" limbo!! Guess I'll check back again tomorrow because I've really got nothing better to do!!!

Same with me.  It didn't get canceled, it shipped.  Have been on the phone for quite awhile, got a pkg. from Quacker pants that had been wore.  Doesn't show up in tracking from 5 days ago.  My Postal carrier, scaned it right in front of me and QVC has no record of it. No more QVC They are horrible and the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.  Now I have to return the second item CS ordered.  Also have to wait 12 days on the pants and call again for refund.  They are suppose to be insured for things like this.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just checked order status and the verdict is finally in - SHIPPED!! At least I know!!

According to tracking, it shipped on the 24th!! Wow, just wow!! GRRR is right!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, now I have two of the same items, just because CS  WOuld not change shipping ,  What a mess.  ATTEMPTING TO CANCEL DOESN,T WORK.

I TOLD HER IT WOULDN,T.  BETWEEN THEIR TECH TEAM AND MOSTLY CS, NOT ALL AND THE MESS, THEY are no longer A Quality, Value Company to do business with.

They do not value the customer,.  They use cheapest shipping method. They do not give their CS knowledge or the ability to really help the customer..  YOU GET A LOT OF, I,M SORRY.  WELL, I,M SORRY DOESN,T CUT IT ANYMORE.

Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Well, now I have two of the same items, just because CS  WOuld not change shipping ,  What a mess.  ATTEMPTING TO CANCEL DOESN,T WORK.

I TOLD HER IT WOULDN,T.  BETWEEN THEIR TECH TEAM AND MOSTLY CS, NOT ALL AND THE MESS, THEY are no longer A Quality, Value Company to do business with.

They do not value the customer,.  They use cheapest shipping method. They do not give their CS knowledge or the ability to really help the customer..  YOU GET A LOT OF, I,M SORRY.  WELL, I,M SORRY DOESN,T CUT IT ANYMORE.

I totally agree. You know what they say - 'A fish rots from the head down'!

Esteemed Contributor

Spoke with my mail carrier and she had scanned it alonng with Two HSN pkg.  The HSN already refunded the cost on my acct. 

I talked to the PO today and she said, they have lots of problems with QVC returns and that SMARTPOST LABEL.  SOMETIME THE TRACKING NUMBER DOESN'T MATCH THE BARCODE.  I called QVC just now, got a male CS and he refunded my money.  Also, he was able to cancel my second order of philosophy dry shampoo, where the CS yesterday said she did and it didn't go through.  I was so happy, I told him the Male CS I spoke with last evening refunded my shipping on the shampoo, and he refunded today the pants that someone worn and they can't find tracking, so yea for the male CS, better than the female ones, not rude and very helpful.  That makes me a sexist, but it's the truth with QVC.  I believe in woman power, but not at QVC CS

Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Spoke with my mail carrier and she had scanned it alonng with Two HSN pkg.  The HSN already refunded the cost on my acct. 

I talked to the PO today and she said, they have lots of problems with QVC returns and that SMARTPOST LABEL.  SOMETIME THE TRACKING NUMBER DOESN'T MATCH THE BARCODE.  I called QVC just now, got a male CS and he refunded my money.  Also, he was able to cancel my second order of philosophy dry shampoo, where the CS yesterday said she did and it didn't go through.  I was so happy, I told him the Male CS I spoke with last evening refunded my shipping on the shampoo, and he refunded today the pants that someone worn and they can't find tracking, so yea for the male CS, better than the female ones, not rude and very helpful.  That makes me a sexist, but it's the truth with QVC.  I believe in woman power, but not at QVC CS

Tracking is unreliable lately, not something I experience elsewhere, I ALWAYS get a receipt from the PO if I make a return. I sure hope the mods pass along info from this forum and changes are made. CS has to be tired of all the problems too!!