Respected Contributor

I do not understand what the heck is going on at the Q.  I ordered a pair of Skechers, the last TSV.  They were in process since July 1.  Not it is July 11 and it shows "back ordered".  This is now a constant thing and for a company this huge I cannot understand why they cannot deliver what they promise in a timely manner.   Never had this happen with any other company.  I have been a loyal customer for 35 years, but I am getting tired of all these late deliveries and orders flipping  to back order when they were in stock when I ordered them.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Advance Order"

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals 

As I've said before, I do not understand how a company can sell an item they do not have ready to ship.  And as you've said, I do not have this problem with other vendors.  

Can you cancel the order??

For products that can be found elsewhere, I would order from "elsewhere" and Skechers has their own website.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals   I know it can be frustrating, but have you ever looked for sketchers from Macy's?  Free shipping and I find they have lower prices then QVC.  Plus, they always have promotions - I don't pay more then $30 for a pair of lace up sneakers and have purchased several colors and styles over the years, all purchased from Macys.  If you are sure of your size, it makes it so easy to choose any style or color and not wait for a TSV. 

Delivery is always less then one week, and I can return for free at the store if I need to. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals 

IF it was advance order, what was they day they stated it would ship?  When I order as long as they can tell me what the advanced date is, I'm fine with that and make my decision whether I want to wait or not.  HSN does not tell you but days after I place the order I get emails advising there will be a delay.  Not happy with that.

Super Contributor

Advance orders can be a budget nightmare...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I know that I can order Skechers from other websites, i.e. shoes.com which always has a 25% discount and free shipping.  However, I wanted the TSV and my color was available.  As a matter of fact, it still is.  This sneaker is not available anywhere else, at least not now.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals    Apparently you haven't been reading the forums.  This (what's going on) has been explained numerous times. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just wish they would keep the "advance order" on the screen during the presentation.  I rarely have time to listen to an entire show.  It doesn't seem to pop up until after my order is complete.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a big fan of advanced orders that take months to fill. I think this is the first year I've noticed so many advanced orders with holiday home decor. What has happened to me is that I end up cancelling the order because I don't wait to wait that long.

Esteemed Contributor

Only about half of my Advanced Orders ship out when they say they will....the others keep getting days added....