Trusted Contributor

I placed an order on June 26th.  It was a Beauty IQ special by Dr. Perricone.   It still states "in Process".  That was a week ago.  Any chance it will ship soon?  If not, I want to cancel my order. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: question regarding an order

Hi @ruthbe, I am sorry for the delay. The Perricone set is shipped from the vendor and takes a few additional days and sometimes updates to shipped a little after it is shipped. The item could be on it's way, keep an eye out for the update. 

Trusted Contributor

ok.  Thank you.  However a week does seem excessive.  I have ordered Perricone before and I don't believe it has ever taken this long.  But thank you for your response.

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe  What was the EDD (estimated delivery date) when you placed your order?  I always think things from QVC take a long time to ship, but I almost always get them by the EDD.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

the order date was 06/26 and the estimated delivery date is July 6.  This is Tuesday.  No way will it get here by Friday unless they ship express.  And I seriously doubt they will do that. 

Trusted Contributor

My Perricone AD was shipped at that time, too, but went to the wrong address. They say that they don’t have anymore and cannot send one to my actual address. Very disappointing.