Valued Contributor

Am I the only one who is suspicious of the q card  I am only months old but have never got so many letters regarding this in my life  I find the  bill confusing and the letter I get tells me to send an amount to them  Then after I get the bill.    I dont trust them so I will pay up my easy pays and never use it again.  I have been with the Q for 33 years and never had this card so I can live without it

Honored Contributor

not sure what the "letter" is that you are talking about?

i have had the Q card for many years now. no issues and not difficult to read. it looks pretty much like any other credit card bill i get in the mail.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Since Syncronicity took over the billing has become fraudulent.    I had the QCard since it was first offered.   The due date was always the 21st of the month.    Without any notification, Syncronicity changed the due date to the 19th.    Yes I could have read the entire bill and noticed in the due date box the date was changed but I paid my bill on the 20th, thinking I paid it a day early.    Well you can imagine my surprise the next month when I was charged a late fee and interest.    I called them and their arrogant representatives said what they did was legal and there was nothing I could do .   Well yes there was.  I moved all of my charges over to another card and have never used the Q Card again.  

HSN was recently moved over to Syncronicity.   Well guess what, they did the same thing to me, moved the due date up two days without any notification.     I immediately paid the bill and also moved my charges over to another account.   

SYNCRONICITY IS A SHADY OPERATION.   Beware. 

Honored Contributor

I have a Q card and have never received any type of letter.  I put my Easy Pays on the card and pay the card in full each month.  I'm happy with the card and like keeping my Q charges separate from my Visa/Mastercard.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggieI don't trust Synchrony, so I don't do any business with them.

Of course that means I've never seen their bills, etc. 

I do shop QVC -  I just never saw any reason to have their credit card  any more than I do thar of the other retailers where I shop.  

Honored Contributor

I have a Visa and MC and get cash back on both.  See no need to have any retailers credit card.

Honored Contributor

I have had a Q card for at least five years.  I haven't had any issues with the bill or payment date.  I actually like the bill because it tells you exactly what item you are paying for versus a dollar amount charged at QVC.  

Honored Contributor

I've been using my Q card for many years (I like to keep those expenditures separate).  Never had a problem. (Fingers crossed.)

Respected Contributor

I have a QCard but only use it when I have the advantage. If there is something and I want and using the QCard results in a better deal then I use only to pay off the balance before the statement even arrives.

In the past I have received conflicting statements and decided to use the card for the first easy payment and then transfer to my other card for remaining payments. I think it is the bank that issued the card that is the problem. 

Valued Contributor

They certainly do notify you via letter about changes.  Strange it happened to you twice.