Highlighted
Honored Contributor

problems--again--with your website

Hey mods---you need to nudge IT about your site--it is awful again! I keep getting kicked off or get flashed with the all red phrase about authentication issues---very annoying

Honored Contributor

Re: problems--again--with your website

[ Edited ]

Me too. It's a mess.  Also getting that "your request is being processed" message and then it says "connection lost". 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

@gidgetgh 

Thank you for posting because I've had issues for two days straight and I was starting to think my PC was dying.

Posting a picture is next to impossible. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

For me, changing from thread to thread takes forever, the wheels on the bus just go 'round and 'round and 'round.

I just leave the tab open and go to another site while it takes forever to load the pages here.

Pitiful, pitiful website.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

For me, changing from thread to thread takes forever, the wheels on the bus just go 'round and 'round and 'round.

I just leave the tab open and go to another site while it takes forever to load the pages here.

Always has been as far as I'm concerned. It's always something. I have told them for years to get a new computer programmer, but they don't listen! Must be the owner's grandson or something.

Contributor

This website is getting so bad. Put Isaac tops in cart which should show $3.00 less on each one after first but registers same price.  Can't read any reviews at all!  The IT team needs to go back to school.

Occasional Visitor

What's going on with your website no welcome icon no drop down menu just a page with pictures cannot access anything.  FIX IT THIS IS THE WORSE EVER!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Always has been as far as I'm concerned. It's always something. I have told them for years to get a new computer programmer, but they don't listen! Must be the owner's grandson or something.

@Judaline 

I did read a business report a while back that said QVC outsourced it's IT dept. overseas.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

You all might as well blow it out your ****** isn't ever gonna change

Honored Contributor

There is a BFD hoodie  I want to order.  It states in stock and when I put it in my cart it says it's sold out.  This  has been going on for two days now.