Valued Contributor

Sure thing @bebe777Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@susandee Hm. Unfortunately I don't believe we have a way to send out test e-mails in our system. Are you receiving any e-mails from us, or are you only missing the Today's Special Value e-mails? If it's just the Today's Special Value e-mails, then I might be able to reach out to the e-mail marketing team and see if they can manually add you on to the list. 

Brittany 

I get the TSV emails just not the PREORDER ones.  This really annoys me to no end because I spend tons of money with QVC and I get every IT Cosmetics TSV on autodelivery.  Of course I find the #s online eventually, but I shouldn't have to keep surfing the net like a nutty private investigator just to get an item number to order.  At one point I was told I would have to create a new account to get it fixed.  Clearly, I didn't like that answer as I have a long history with QVC.  Any assistance in getting this finally corrected would be appreciated.  

Valued Contributor

@susandee Hm, that is odd! I almost wonder, could it be that your e-mail server is filtering out the preorder e-mails as spam since they contain links in them? If those e-mails aren't in your spam/junk, then I can forward you along to our e-mail marketing team and see if they can add you manually to the database! 

Brittany 

Super Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@susandee Hm, that is odd! I almost wonder, could it be that your e-mail server is filtering out the preorder e-mails as spam since they contain links in them? If those e-mails aren't in your spam/junk, then I can forward you along to our e-mail marketing team and see if they can add you manually to the database! 

Brittany 

Years ago, in the days of old, I used to get the preorder emails.  ;-)  I never modified anything, just one day they stopped coming.  The emails are not being sent to me, and they are not in my spam folder.  I work in IT so trust me that I've checked everything on my end.  Someone at QVC has the power to fix this!

Valued Contributor

Hi @susandee

We'll certainly try our best! I'll forward this to our e-mailing marketing team, hopefully they'll be able to add you on to the list manually. It might take some time for that change to take effect, I want to say that it's up to a month (unfortunately).  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If that doesn't work, please let us know. I'm not sure what our next step might be, but I'm sure we'll think of something! 

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

@susandee Ah ha! I just heard back from our e-mail marketing team and I believe we may have figured out the issue. I am going to send you an e-mail you from the QVC Social Team e-mail address right now and explain a little more! We need to confirm a few things with you, then I'll get back to the e-mail marketing team! Please let me know if you do not receive my e-mail.

Brittany 

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC I am finally receiving the emails with the preorder links in them! Yayyy lol

Thanks Beth.

QVC Customer Care

@Ilovesnoodles

Yes...success at last. Enjoy!

Beth QVC

Contributor

Care to share the fix with the rest of us?  I have been a customer of QVC's for over 20 years, and signed up for the pre-sale tsv emails shortly after they were offered.  I actually received them for several years, then mysteriously, about 6 years ago, they stopped coming.  I've spoken to customer service several times over the years about this, even requested that they forward the problem to their IT department, but never got it resolved.  If you've figured out the solution to the problem, I would love to get my account fixed so that I start receiving them again!