Trusted Contributor

I placed an order less than 24 hours ago and live chat says they cannot cancel!  Order says still pending... super duper dissappointed!  I just found out this morning my family ordered the same pans for me ....now I will have 2 sets that I really do not need 2 sets and on limited income....been with QVC since the beginning....shame on you! 

Spoiler
Smiley Mad
Spoiler

Smiley Mad

Valued Contributor

Re: pathetic QVC!

[ Edited ]

It's not QVC's fault that that you and family ordered the same item.  Sorry you can not cancel, it's a shame . But they must be trying to get items shipped faster.

just wanted to add that pathetic is kind of strong.

Esteemed Contributor

Well at some point during the "in process" term, they have to have a point of no cancellations.  Otherwise, I would think it would be a bit chaotic to contantly get updates and pull out orders that were ready to be boxed up.  How much time do you think we should have for cancellations?  I think there should be a set time, of like 4 hours, after which you can not cancel.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

You can certainly return one set, when they arrive.  

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 Have you attempted to reach CS?

Send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

with all info needed.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   You're nicer than I.  I wouldn't assist anyone so rude.  She is, after all, addressing other QVC customers, not corporate headquarters.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @northiie57   Kachina, she's rude and hysterical. Maybe she'll hush up and take action. We can only hope LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Love my grandkids With a few exceptions, you two are about as rude as they come here. 

Trusted Contributor

Why is this shame on QVC?  The length of time you have to be able to cancel an order has been less and less for whatever reason.  It has been discussed on these boards many times.  

Try to contact CS via email or on the phone, if you cannot cancel (and you may not be able too) just return the item when you get it.

This is NOT QVC's fault so the shame does not lie with them.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse Honey, read some of your own posts and then you can call anyone names!