Super Contributor

Need help please! purchased last year, everything fine...unpacked it this year,installed new batteries and nothing....no lights .so dissapointed, asked but was told this product does not have a warrenty...any suggestions???anyone else with the same issue?  it looks beautiful sitting by the tree, but not the same without the lights:

Respected Contributor

Re: oversized sleigh H211534

@marzi 1: Check to make sure the batteries are inserted correctly. I say this because I've done this many times before. Then upon further inspection, I realized they weren't inserted correctly. I really hope it works out for you!  Smiley Very Happy

QVC Customer Care

@marzi 1 wrote:

Need help please! purchased last year, everything fine...unpacked it this year,installed new batteries and nothing....no lights .so dissapointed, asked but was told this product does not have a warrenty...any suggestions???anyone else with the same issue?  it looks beautiful sitting by the tree, but not the same without the lights:

@marzi 1   I am so sorry this item is not working, that's a shame it's so cute.  I will take a look at the order and see how we can help.

I will email you the details so that we can get this resolved for you.

Susan Q-Social

Occasional Contributor

I have been having issues with some of my Valerie items not working but my husband solved that problem by placing a piece of aluminum foil folded over and put on the postive end of the battery or the spring end. He said the batteries today have shorter positive posts and wont make a connection causing the items to malfunction. So far it has worked on 3 of mine. Hope it helps your situation out.

Super Contributor

Thank you!