Esteemed Contributor

Re: ordered 6/13 - still not received my pkg

My order was made on 6/11.  I received email stating order was being prepared to ship and delivery would be 6/27. Then  6/23, I received email saying it was 'delayed'.  Then mods told me that stock was out but coming back.  When I ordered  - there was stock available. 

Today 7/12, it is one month and a day...still have not received my item!!   And yes , I understand the virus, China and all shipping issues, but this is quite ridiculous and very poor customer service!!! 

Occasional Contributor

Re: ordered 6/13 - still not received my pkg NOT RESOLVED YET!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Finally got someone to answer on messenger, but they really seemed confused.  They told me my item was out of stock when Iordered it  which it was not and that they didn't have any restock information.  Then they came back and said their shippers were way behind.Then I was in the middle of a message and they hung up on me.  So still not sure if I will ever get my cookset!!!!  I'm done.  I'm looking on other sites and if I find shomething else I like, i'll order from them.  I'll lose my $40 I've been trying to get for almost 6 months now, but this is just plain crazy  It took 3 orders for them to ever give me the credit.  There was always some kind of excuse.  CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS

Frequent Contributor

I am having the same problem with 2 different orders.  Should have received July 9 still not here yet.  Tracker number hasn't moved since July 8. 

Honored Contributor

Hallelujah!  My package that was sitting in a post office since 7/2  is out for delivery today!  My JAI earrings.   I have a few others thngs from here being delivered too. 

Super Contributor

@Want2BCozy wrote:

I ordered two H by Halston tops on June 25. Since July 1st they've been held hostage in Avenel, NJ. I posted a review, though obviously I havn't received the tops, asking if I need to post bail in order for them to move on. Here it is, 16 days after placing the order and the tops haven't budged and inch from their holding cell. I had the same problem with a pair of Laurie Felt jeans that I finally received one day short of an entire month after my order was placed.  Set The Captives Free!  Please iopen the prison doors and allow our purchases to come to their new home. They've paid their debt to society. It's time they're allowed to climb out of their packages and experience the sweet smell of FREEDOM!!! : )

Thank you for the laugh - I needed this! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Shakeaway , I have places my last order, too. I have had a horrible experience trying to obtain a refund on an item mailed from QVC (and lost) almost a month ago. After this morning, I have spoken with five people at QVC regarding a refund for a package that has been lost for almost a month. The latest excuse was COVID-19 has slowed delivery down. None of the other places I order from are having the delivery problems (loses and delays) that QVC seems to recently have. I also have noticed that a few of the customer service representatives could use more training. Years ago, the representatives actually solved problems and were very polite and helpful. This morning, I was transferred to other representatives three times (was put on hold almost eight minutes each time). I was still told to "wait" for the refund. That was the same thing I was told a week ago. This does not seem like the same company that at one time valued customers and attempted to resolve problems. 

Occasional Contributor

I have had the same problem. I've placed an order on 6/22 it has not shipped, QVC tells me they cannot give me a shipping date or refund my money. I finally had to contact my credit card company to dispute the charges, I didn't know what else to do. I also filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. What I wanted all along is my item delivered. CS was of no help at all, they just kept telling me it was in process, which is the same thing I see on my end also. I don't even know that in process means, and they couldn't tell me. This has been a horrible purchasing and customer service experience for me.