Contributor

order placed 12/3 still not delievered, post office has never received the items

I cannot chat with anyone, no one answers.  When I call customer service, they disconnect me.  How are we supposed to contact customer service ??? 

Honored Contributor

Re: order placed 12/3 still not delievered, post office has never received the items

@OkDJ    You can contact CS by emailing the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, including your order #. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: order placed 12/3 still not delievered, post office has never received the items

I have the same issue with an order from verabradley.com.  It seems to be sitting at our local post office for the last week.  I got a quick response from CS, but having an issue responding.  Looks like it's all over, not just the Q!

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I completed a postal complaint form about a pkg that appeared to be sitting at the post office.  I got a call from my local PO within 15 minutes and they didn't have it.  Their official tracking was completely different from the fiction entered by the "shipping partner" who delivers to the PO.  QVC sent a duplicate and I finally got the original after another couple of weeks.  I'm convinced the shipping partners are screwing up our package deliveries, not the post office. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment