Contributor

order not received Order #*************

[ Edited ]

Order #************ Could you please check on order it has been sitting in Hazelwood, Mo since June 13, ordered on June 7

QVC Customer Care

Re: order not received Order #*************

[ Edited ]

@222333 wrote:

Order #************ Could you please check on order it has been sitting in Hazelwood, Mo since June 13, ordered on June 7

@222333   Good Morning, 

I am so sorry this item never reached you, we have issued a replacement, your new item should arrive on or about Wednesday, June 24, 2020. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

Re: order not received Order #*********************

[ Edited ]

@222333 wrote:

Order #*************************Could you please check on order it has been sitting in Hazelwood, Mo since June 13, ordered on June 7

Hi, STELLA2.  We're all in the same boat.  Everyone's stuff is sitting for weeks, mine too.  I'm hoping one that I was refunded on makes it.  I'll just have them put it back on my card and I'll be happy.  I have a replacement sitting now too.  The issue is that UPS and USPS are backed up because of the world being turned upside down.  Not enough workers.  I saw something that someone posted about upgrading shipping.  SO.......I decided to try it.  What I did was purchased an item that I like and when it came time to check out I looked intently for a way to upgrade.  It will default to the cheapest method which is okay to do it that way, QVC sets it up like that.  Okay, there's an edit link you click on and three choiced appear.  The default one, a more expensive one and I think over night or something close to it BUT it's more money than the $3.50 default one but that's to be expected.  I chose the middle one.  Now, I'm going to see what happens.  It's up to the individual which one you want to go with.  I don't fault anyone for their choice.  Just trying to help since someone helped me AND QVC HAS helped me in more ways than one.  Hope this helps.

Contributor

Thank you so much for your help

Occasional Contributor

I have had the same problem. I've placed an order on 6/22 it has not shipped, QVC tells me they cannot give me a shipping date or refund my money. I finally had to contact my credit card company to dispute the charges, I didn't know what else to do. I also filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. What I wanted all along is my item delivered. CS was of no help at all, they just kept telling me it was in process, which is the same thing I see on my end also. I don't even know that in process means, and they couldn't tell me. This has been a horrible purchasing and customer service experience for me. 

Contributor

Customer service; help with returns

My returns were sent back in June could you please check why I am still waiting to be credited?Order Number: 6524806282 andOrder Number: 6523108049  also 06/23/2020 | Order #6815069753 the last orde has been sitting I don't even want it now please cancel and credit by way charged This is very upsetting when my charges are tied up THIS long