I have an order that was shipped on 6/11/20 but has not yet been delivered.  It appears that it hasn't moved since 6/17.  Is there anything that can be done to find it and move it along, or am I stuck paying for something that I never received?

I've tried to email QVC but got a form email after about a week saying that email was no longer an option for customer care and to try live chat or to call.  I tried live chat, which said that I couldn't be connected to any reps because they were all busy, so to send an email (see above as to why this is a problem).  I tried Facebook Messenger, but never was connected to anyone. I tried to call the 888 number, which wouldn't even put me in queue to hold for an available rep and told me to send an email or use live chat or Messenger (again, see above). 

I'm extremely frustrated and reaching out here as a last resort before giving up on QVC altogether.  I'm just looking for someone, anyone, to help me figure out what the next steps are or should be.

Honored Contributor

@airmaille .  Send your info along with the order number to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They'll take care if you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @airmaille 

Welcome to our Community Forums! I am sorry that you have not received your order. I will be sending you an email about this.

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you so much for the email address of the Social Team!

Yesterday, after seeing your post, I emailed them concerning a package which showed delivered by the Post Office, but which I never received.

Almost immediately I received a response from Melvin - and we agree I would check again the next day (today) before doing anything.

The package did not turn up so I let Melvin know.  Again, almost immediately, Cindy from the Social Team responded and said they would resend the package.  Obviously, if somehow the original shows up, I will return it.

Outstanding customer service!  Kudos to Melvin and Cindy and to QVC!!!!  You have never let me down in the 33 years I have been doing business with you!

Contributor

Contributor

You should be able to get some additional tracking info on it by plugging the tracking # into the USPS website (that's providing it's a USPS #). They start with a 9 and have many #s after. Hopefully it will give you more info than QVC has or you may be able to file a case with the post office for them to investigate. If it's been sent by Mail Innovations I believe that is on the USPS side. Hope you track it down and get it.