Respected Contributor

order in process since 11/12/18

[ Edited ]

half of order shipped and received,  and remainder seems stuck in system.  item seems to still be in inventory.

i need this - i have to wrap and get in overseas mail.  

i sense a problem.  help!

QVC Customer Care

Re: order in process since 11/12/18

@ms traditional wrote:

half of order shipped and received,  and remainder seems stuck in system.  item seems to still be in inventory.

Hi @ms traditional I apologize that this order (I did remove the order# from the post) has not shipped. I have opened a service request to investigate this. I will email you any results I receive from the request. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC  that's super. i appreciate the help so much!  i will keep an eye on my e-mail then.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

Hi @ms traditional I apologize that this order (I did remove the order# from the post) has not shipped. I have opened a service request to investigate this. I will email you any results I receive from the request. ~Kim

@Kim-QVC  success!  i think your query moved things along because item is now shown as shipped today.  thank you!  i wouldn't want to disappoint a little one!