Honored Contributor

online chat feature not available now?

how come the online chat feature is unavailable? it is 11:11pm et.....i wanted an easy way to get a partial refund on an item i received that is now marked down on late night specials tonight.

Chat with Us
(Unavailable Now)

7am - 1am ET, 7 days a week

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: online chat feature not available now?

@sunshine45 wrote:

how come the online chat feature is unavailable? it is 11:11pm et.....i wanted an easy way to get a partial refund on an item i received that is now marked down on late night specials tonight.

Chat with Us
(Unavailable Now)

@sunshine45 wrote:

Chat with Us
(Unavailable Now)

I could not say.  You still have the option to call CS. 

Honored Contributor

Re: online chat feature not available now?

for some reason the chat online feature is down.....it cannot be accessed today either. i just wanted to take care of it online. i just prefer to do customer service and ordering online rather than by phone.

i did send an email instead and had the difference in price credited back to my account, thanks to samantha in customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein