Trusted Contributor

? on QVC reneging on my auto ship order

I purchased NYC Bagels on auto ship a few months back. The day before my latest order was to ship I received an email that my order was not being sent. huh? Did they oversell the product? I would think the customer on auto ship would be higher up in the queue but apparently I'm wrong. I am really not happy shopping Q these days and this type of carelessness doesn't help. I was going to type more but why bother? 

dee Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: ? on QVC reneging on my auto ship order

Sign of the times....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deedledeedeedle   I've had that happen many times over they years wit other retailers also (Amazon, HSN, Shop HQ).  It is really the vendor's fault in all cases!!  They all say "for as long as you are in the plan".  If they cancel it you are no longer in the plan so they get you on a technicality!!

Frequent Contributor

This vendor has documented issues with their auto ship program. I first subscribed in April 2020 and so far have only received 1 yes ONE additional shipment. They delay multiple times then cancel the delivery

Last summer there was a very long thread of unhappy customers.

I think they oversell what they can deliver. Not sure how large the bakery is but again not sure they can keep up with the larger QVC audience. 

We love the bagels and when they arrive we enjoy but in the meantime buy our bagels locally.

Respected Contributor

I had an autodelivery with the croissants a while ago and when it ended, I wondered why.  It turned out that the "auto delivery" was only for one year.  I have another auto delivery that has been going on since 2009 (it's not a food item), so maybe in some cases, the schedule has expired.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle.  Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the manufacturer had an excess number of employees either ill with covid or under quarantine?  They and QVC are in business to sell product so it just doesn't make sense that they would screw up orders due to CARELESSNESS.   Your attitude is very callous. 

FYI:  I heard a report on the USPS yesterday that said 25% of their employees have been out for the above reasons at any given time.  All businesses have the same problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The chicken I have on auto delivery ended up being late too, but I didn't get my nose out of joint.

My son needed a part for his truck's heater to work, it took over 6 months for the dealership to get it. All to do with this covid.

We are in a worldwide pandemic. There have been shipping issues and sick worker issues- you know what? my cousin in law works at the local Con Agra and she told me back before Christmas there had been several deaths there, just at our local plant from covid.