Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I really love QVC, the hosts the variety, it really is fun. But boy oh boy, I'm having no luck with sizing, and shipping and Quality vs Price. Some of you know I have a reunion vacation coming up and shopping for that. Almost everything has to go back (clothing) I like skin care ... I mean I'm sending back 12 or 13 items, maybe more, I mean they looked so cute on tv, and some I had to order 2nd-day air, so I'm going to end up paying QVC for the privilege of trying things on. UHG. And yes I know my size and I pay attention to descriptions. Thanks for letting me vent: oh wait ha, forgot to tell you I received my fresh cream shower gel today and the sent inside the bottle is pure grace.!

@Iris in bloom 

I think it's time for you to throw in the towel.

They will send her a cutting off notice, probably. I've read in here other people getting that in the mail.

Valued Contributor

That is the problem when so called "designers" on QVC order their merchandise from CHINA!!! No quality control, just make it and ship it over the ocean and qvc buyers will buy anything seems to be the mantra.  Sorry, qvc, not anymore, people are sick and tired of the inconsistency.  If the sanctions on China continue and the so called designers of qvc feel they have to increase their prices because of it, that will be the end of the ever dwindling qvc

Regular Contributor

After the 25+ items I have purchased I found one item that fit. Bella jeans by Kim Gravel I think, so comfortable and flattering.