Regular Contributor

ok Team, now what

[ Edited ]

too much controversy

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the growing "having no luck with sizing and quality vs pricing" club.  

Frequent Contributor

Sorry that you had such bad luck!  I have been striking out too- even with tops where I know I ordered that brand before and know what size I ordered previously... and it's like the sizing is just off!

Esteemed Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I really love QVC, the hosts the variety, it really is fun. But boy oh boy, I'm having no luck with sizing, and shipping and Quality vs Price. Some of you know I have a reunion vacation coming up and shopping for that. Almost everything has to go back (clothing) I like skin care ... I mean I'm sending back 12 or 13 items, maybe more, I mean they looked so cute on tv, and some I had to order 2nd-day air, so I'm going to end up paying QVC for the privilege of trying things on. UHG. And yes I know my size and I pay attention to descriptions. Thanks for letting me vent: oh wait ha, forgot to tell you I received my fresh cream shower gel today and the sent inside the bottle is pure grace.!

@Iris in bloom 

I think it's time for you to throw in the towel.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine having to return that many.  Your return fees must be astronomica!  I'd be out shopping at my local stores before I'd put myself through all that.  Seems like this isn't the right place for your clothes shopping, sadly.  I do understand the convenience, however.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette  I agree with most of what you said but where's the "convenience" when items have to be returned to the post office or UPS?  Yes, shop locally, try things on and save a ton of money!

Or find another online retailer with better quality, better pricing and low or no s/h.

Regular Contributor

Thanks you guys for not leaving mean comments, I really was so disappointed with my clothing choices and the quality. But the good news is I love QVC's beauty lines, so I'll stick with those. !

Super Contributor

@Iris in bloomI just threw in the towel a few weeks ago. Couldn't take it anymore. The postman asked my DH if I was okay. He hasn't been delivering any packages here. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

@Iris in bloomI just threw in the towel a few weeks ago. Couldn't take it anymore. The postman asked my DH if I was okay. He hasn't been delivering any packages here. Smiley Very Happy

That’s funny. Made me laugh. 😀

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@ChouChou wrote:

That’s funny. Made me laugh. 😀

Me too!  lol... Smiley Happy