Valued Contributor

Re: notice from customer service: WE'RE LISTENING 5/16/19

Merge?  I see no merge. Yes qvc purchased HSN, but different vendors, different everything including merchandise.  HSN hasn't been rattled with the issues of QVC, I still believe it was the lack of employees to allow qvc to work on the level any business, big or small should run.  The merger didn't cause this for qvc, it is my opinion that qvc does not have enough employees for processing shipping or returns, it is as easy as that, if they did, credits woul be refunded in a decent time, shipping would be shipped in the 10 day window, simply concept and my opinon as to the reason why there are issues.  FYI, QVC numbers are down 4 percent the first quarter, seeing what I am seeing now?

Honored Contributor

Re: notice from customer service: WE'RE LISTENING 5/16/19

Today's shipping mea culpa message is at least much better than their last one on 5/21.  That one, in my opinion, was condescending:

"We hear you.  When you purchase an item you want it ASAP...." 

I never liked that message.

Today's message is quite a bit better and goes further at taking ownership of the problems:

"We're SO sorry for any delivery delay!  We're making big changes to our delivery process."

I do hope their shipping overhaul will actually be done before the Fall.