Respected Contributor

Re: notice from customer service: WE'RE LISTENING 5/16/19

@CAcableGirl2 

I agree.  Many businesses offer free shipping, or at least free shipping when purchashing a certain dollar amount.  QVC should do this.

Honored Contributor

another update on 5/21/19

"A LITTLE HEADS-UP ABOUT SHIPPING…

We get it. When you order something, you want it ASAP. That’s why we’re revamping our delivery process. As we work through the changes, you may experience shipping delays on apparel and accessories. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We’re committed to resolving this issue quickly."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

another update on 5/21/19

"A LITTLE HEADS-UP ABOUT SHIPPING…

We get it. When you order something, you want it ASAP. That’s why we’re revamping our delivery process. As we work through the changes, you may experience shipping delays on apparel and accessories. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We’re committed to resolving this issue quickly."

That blurb from QVC is on the community main page

https://community.qvc.com/

In other words, that Qurate's business decisions to combine QVC and HSN didn't benefit the customer at QVC. So that is corporate synergy at work in real time. Anyone surprised?

Honored Contributor

Thank God the merge didn't affect HSN customer service.  I get my orders quickly and the returns are within 3-4 days.  I also had a chat with CS I ordered two tanks and only one was in the package.  While I was still on chat I see an email saying my order is being shipped.  I checked today and it shipped!  I still have "in process" from last Saturdays beauty day. It is unacceptable.  

Respected Contributor

I just got an email about a delay of a 5/17/19 order. Now that QVC has formally acknowledged the shipping problems, I can be more understanding. 

Honored Contributor

This shipping issue seems so odd to me...QVC is a large company, how could they implement a new plan and have it turn out so badly for such a long time?  Who is minding the store!

Contributor

I placed an order on the 18th it is now the 28th and the edd has been changed 3 times. CS refused to cancel. Very bad service from any retailer. I don't see any improvment.

Honored Contributor

email received tonight, 5/28

qvc mail.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I have items  that were shipped on 5/21/19 and I still do not have.  New EDD is 5/30.  This is riduclous.  Order TSV from weekend.  It will be my last QVC order.  It's a shame.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apologies, excuses and notices regarding processing, shipping, incompetence, errors, returns and order problems, etc. will not compensate for plain bad business.  All of this is nothing but poor, deteriorating business and pure BS!

On top of that, the website changes were not updated, just changed and it presents as tacky and trashy, the Program Guide over Memorial Day last couple days has not matched what is actually on air for any chanel and with all the technology there is no excuse for poor quality IT and an ugly and lousy website design!  And the emails for ship notice are as tacky as the website design.