Honored Contributor

notice from customer service: WE'RE LISTENING 5/16/19

notice from customer service:    

We're listening!

We’re updating our fulfillment centers to allow us to deliver product faster to you, and some temporary delays may be affecting your order. We appreciate your patience and are truly sorry for any inconvenience along the way.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: notice from customer service: WE'RE LISTENING 5/16/19

I was surprised that my last two most recent orders shipped faster than any of my previous orders in the last six months or so.  I’m hoping it continues. 

Esteemed Contributor

Interestingly enough, I got two apology emails today about order delays—but for two orders that do not seem to be delayed at all, as they're currently in transit and well within their EDDs. I appreciate the efforts, though...

Trusted Contributor

No such luck for me.  My order is still "in process" after 3 days . 

Super Contributor

My order from 5/12 is still in process too. 4 days and counting.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have an order in process from 5/13, and there has been no communication about that, but it's still within the usual parameters of shipping/delivery around here. It's actually kind of an odd purchase; it was an item I had in my Wish List, and I noticed on Monday morning that it had fallen to a clearance price of about $20 less, so I snapped it right up—but by the next morning, it had returned to the regular price and is no longer on clearance. This place is weird...  Smiley Wink

Contributor

I never post on here but I read the Forums every day.

I placed an order on May 5 and, per the tracking history, it arrived at my post office today, eleven days after I placed the order.

I purchased an item from China on Ebay, and, per the tracking history, it will be here tomorrow.

I have been shopping with QVC for over 25 years but I am DONE.

Valued Contributor

Oh please, what a bunch of ******!!!! A little bit to late. Is that how Michael George handles things, after months and months of delays in shippig processing in returns  Of course shipping is getting a little better, because they put the employees working on returns in the processing department. Is that how Michael George runs a corporation.  SPEND SOME OF YOUR MILLIONS AND HIRE EMPLOYEES THAT CAN HANDLE OUR RETURNS, I WANT MY MONEY, WHILE YOU KEEP MAKING MONEY ON IT WHILE LETTING EVERYONE'S RETURNS SIT THERE FOR WEEKS.

Respected Contributor

WE, the QVC customers, are tired of excuses and apologies.  WE WANT RESULTS.  We want good customer service.  We want fast, inexpensive shipping.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian   Actually I would like FREE shipping with a minimum purchase.  Even if free shipping with $75 purchase, it would motivate me to spend a little more, rather then wait until it's a free shipping day, and then forgetting to order or deciding that I really don't need it after all. 

......You look like I need a drink.....