Contributor

Hello,

Having problems viewing  items recently aired, web site looks different. Cannot view, likke before.  Please help.

queen Betty

Occasional Visitor

I am having the same difficulties.    I have also been having trouble for weeks with the "select option" for choosing colors on my laptop.   I have been having to use my mobile device if I have needed to "choose".      

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it appears they redesigned the entire web site to work better on tablets/mobile phones.

As a result, on a PC or laptop, you have to scroll up/down over and over and over to review colors, and trying to pick the color when the name pops up at the left of the swatches pushing all the swatches around left and right.....it's like shooting a moving target at a tin pan alley.

I already reported it to customer care - no response.

I also tried creating a post in the community about it, but it hasn't appeared.

Most web sites will have a mobile version or webapp version to reroute based upon device context. But, to have the mobility app be the default......it's just weird.

I don't shop QVC as much now due to the endless frustration.  It takes 10 minutes just to review the color options.

Trusted Contributor

im mad because this happened to me on free shipping day!!! lasted like 3 days, now i had to pay shipping when i ordered!!  they should give me free shipping!! i was getting "bad getaway"  but now it works... i contacted qvc they said to try a different browser