Frequent Contributor

new website is way too "busy". Hard finding anything cluttered mess. Also, where do you sign off? What were they thinking?

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Guess QVC doesn't care. I've posted and sent e-mail with my concern.If this is what becomes of combining with HSN it's a shame.

Respected Contributor

To sign off you touch on your name next to Notifications & I agree the website is too cluttered.

Honored Contributor

Its like anything else new.  Once you become accustomed to it, it's easy to use and you sail right through it.  Give it time.  Theres one certainty about change....people will resist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

ITA

It takes way to many hits to find what you are looking for or to go where you want.

Honored Contributor

I like it.  It's much better than the last website change. This one is more like it use to be.  I find it to be easier to get around.

Frequent Contributor

don't agree. I like new. But new should be easier, not just new to make something different. Way too busy, website 101 says don't make your website busy.

Frequent Contributor

now the old one is back !!

Respected Contributor

@hopiwrote:

ITA

It takes way to many hits to find what you are looking for or to go where you want.

i never heard of it being a good idea to require more clicks to get to your destination, for goodness' sake!  i would think a retailer would want to make it as direct as possible.

also when you move things around and make changes, how about a banner announcing what has been stashed under what topic?  that would be neighborly.

i think they are going for a "look."   i go for "function."