Honored Contributor

Re: nOT CORRECT CORESPONCE FROM HOSTS and online items

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

What???? there are prices for each state

@Razzle dazzle1234 

Taxes are different for each state, so that would make the easy pays different too.

Respected Contributor

And sometimes different within a state when some counties add their additional sales tax.

Honored Contributor

EASY PAY DETAILS

Enjoy Now

• With an Easy Pay offer, you can receive an item now and pay monthly installments at no extra charge.
  • Pay with your QCard®, major credit card, or PayPal account.

Pay Over Time

• The item price, S&H, and applicable taxes will be divided by the specified number of payments.
  • The first installment will be billed when the item ships & approximately every 30 days thereafter to the QCard, credit card, or PayPal account used on the order.
  • Billing dates are set according to the ship date; future billing dates can’t be customized or changed.

0% Interest

• QVC does not assess interest charges or fees on Easy Pay.
  • However, use of your QCard or other credit card for Easy Pay payments may result in interest charges and other fees in accordance with the terms and conditions of your individual credit card agreements.

Easy Pay offers are subject to QVC approval based on a number of factors, including item type, price, and payment history. QVC may obtain a consumer report about you from a credit reporting agency and review this report to determine whether you can use Easy Pay.  If we decide that you cannot use Easy Pay based on this report, we will notify you and you will be given an opportunity to pay for the item with a single payment.  If we obtain a consumer report about you, it will be a "soft inquiry" that should not affect your credit score. If you have any account or order questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 888.345.5788.

Prepaid cards may not be available as a payment method for items purchased with Easy Pay. Easy Pay cannot be used on any items purchased at QVC employee, outlet, or subsidiary stores. Easy Pay cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with other Easy Pay offers or QCard Special Financing. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply.

You can manage your Easy Pay orders when visiting Order Status or you can call Customer Service at 888-345-5788. If you have not yet created a password for your QVC account, you’ll need to do so in order to sign in and manage your Easy Pay orders. Adding a password is easy and secure. Simply choose “password” from the Account Settings page within My Account and follow the prompts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

My goodness just forget I even said anything  .  sorry

Don't let them get to you @Razzle dazzle1234 Just strap on the suit of armour and keep posting.

Honored Contributor

Years ago a gentleman caller told Bob about this-on air.

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@Razzle dazzle1234    So you want the hosts to spout the price for each state?     And then they should also remind people who regularly move from state to state that the monthly price on AD's could change depending upon where they are when the delivery occurs.

People old enough to be shopping have their own responsibilities.   One of those responsibilities at QVC is listening to the operator or reading the final price on line BEFORE accepting the order.

@millieshops 

I understand but for those who do not, perhaps saying that it amounts to $5 base price to bring it home.  If they say base price, then perhaps some of the people who did not take 3rd grade math, can understand that is the basic thing and tax + shipping after that.  I don't know how you appease people who can't add and subtract and understand there are taxes in this country, just like others.

Wher is the like button?  Bingo!  The poor reps

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Nonametoday    You're right that some shoppers are more challenged than others, but the shopper already has a chance to stop the purchase if they don't like the  price.

That's true whether I shop via a telephone call or make the purchase online.  I hear or see the numbers every time I order.

Where do people shop for groceries and the shelf price for everything is what they actually pay?  And even the menu boards at any fast food places don't reflect the final cost. 

There are lots of countries in which I have never shopped, but I've been to many countries and almost all our states and buyers are paying fees above the list prices.   Where is that not done?

The price is shown before you hit submit.

Valued Contributor

What???? there are prices for each state

No, but there are different taxes

Respected Contributor

My issue is that the hosts state...get it home for X number of dollars and DON'T mention that it's EZ pays, so it's true that you CAN get it home for X number of dollars, but it seems deceptive to me to not also state that it's a reoccurring monthly fee.  They should state that you can get it home for X number of dollars for each of the next 5 months.  That seems more ethical to me. 

......You look like I need a drink.....