Frequent Contributor

mods - what in the world is up with shipping???

My order placed on 2/1 is still in process. Please help. 

Honored Contributor

Re: mods - what in the world is up with shipping???

They are slow @Daisypap . My order placed this morning (Feb 10) is expected to arrive Feb 21. If the same thing would happen each December, QVC might as well stop presenting CHRISTMAS gifts by the 10th.

Frequent Contributor

My order placed on 2/1 with an estimated delivery date of 2/10/2020, was not shipped until yesterday, 2/9.  It took them 8 days to ship... ridiculous.  I have 2 more orders placed on 2/3 that still are "in process."  

Honored Contributor

@Daisypap 

Its the norm for slow processing & shipping with QVC. Although, they snag our dollars quickly😉

My suggestion is if you are in a hurry don't order from Q!  I know I'm spoiled by "A" and other retailers offering free shipping and order arrives w/in a few days.🙂

Honored Contributor

QVC sure has been working on their shipping issue for a LONG time....something does not seem right...it should not be this difficult to ship out products in a timely manner....someone has dropped the ball, in a big way.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fortunately, I've had the opposite experience. I hadn't  ordered from QVC, in ages. 

In the last month, I ordered, 2 pair of Skechers. Separate orders.  

The first pair arrived, a day ahead of EDD. The second pair, shipped from California, I'm in Washington state, and they were here, in 5 days. 

I was, in no urgent need of either pair, so, shipping was very acceptable.

I did notice, though, that the tracking, didn't seem to be regularly updated. That was also, on the UPS site, so it may be a UPS issue.

Esteemed Contributor

Shipping  is horrendous !!!! 

Honored Contributor

My last 2 orders have arrived very, very quickly.  I also ordered something Saturday and it shipped yesterday.

But speaking of fast shipping, I placed an order Friday night with JTV and it arrived yesterday.  

Respected Contributor

I have two items that I placed on 2/3 - still In Process!  I received everything I ordered way after that date.  These two items are just sitting there.  I emailed the support team and they said nothing they can do.  What is going on??